Close
One second...

Until None Were Left

• by Kolb
  • posted Jan 22, 2007
  • 28 Comments

Years before modern civilization, the aboriginal people observed and were saddened at the fate of the northern jackalope.

With no natural predators, the jackalopes would compete amongst themselves until death. The fighting and the challenges ensued until there were no mates fit to repopulate. The jackalopes had fought themselves into exstinction.

Watch this
Kolb
Kolb profile pic Alumni

Years before modern civilization, the aboriginal people observed and were saddened at the fate of the northern jackalope.
With no natural predators, the jackalopes would compete amongst themselves until death. The fighting and the challenges ensued until there were no mates fit to repopulate. The jackalopes had fought themselves into exstinction.

LesterF

interesting 4

octavious
octavious profile pic Alumni

i like this.

melob1

It's great. I'd like to see it on another color tought...

Shwaydogg

Fact of Fiction? cool design though I've seen a stuffed one and was pretty weirded out.

deftoned

design is cool, not sure about the t colour though...

Helluvaguy

I would like to see this on just white. Im a huge fan of aboriginal and northwest pacific native art. I think the design is too big on the shirt and the composition could be adjusted some to give more flow. With all that done it would be awesome, $5

Cykopidgeon

could be better, but the concept/artwork is very cool.

Gardenstar

So are you Alaskan? this is slightlyl Northwest Coast Native design, except that there are no Jackalopes up... here

Maybe add words below it, "And so it begins..." or something else to suggest the competition

Gardenstar

So are you Alaskan? this is slightly Northwest Coast Native design, except that there are no Jackalopes up here...

Maybe add words below it, "And so it begins..." or something else to suggest the competition

cluglife

very alien workshop.

Kolb
Kolb profile pic Alumni

Word. As for colour concepts, I had a slew of them (including the very favourable white) but didn't want to clutter up the sub. Therefore: continue to suggest colours so I can adjust if it does well.

And thanks for the comments thus far.

emilyclyne

and then there were none

abbster

I actually sorta like this.

cityauctor

i'm surprised i like this. it's certainly unique.

ferrarikid26

put on anutta color and its a $5.
really good design.
you are very talented.

kito

the design is cool, maybe playing with other colors , nice jo0b !!

Kay the Great

There once were two cats from Kil-Kenny, who each thought there was one cat too many, so they fought and they fit, they scratched and they bit, until instead of two cats, there weren't any.

I love it. $5

seraphim17

I agree with Gardenstar, I mean I like the design, but Alaska Natives definitely never had tales of jackalopes, or really any northwest indian tribe....I like this shirt, I'm just curious of why you picked those two rather different items to place together...

oddreaper

I like the design a lot, but don't like the shirt color. Maybe light or dark brown, black?

soccerfreaky

Wow. I love this so much. I'm not Native American, but I do love drawing in their style, there's just somethign about it for me. I love this on the teal color, by the way. I really hope it gets pronted. $5

skafiend007

Yay, I'm a nutbasket about Pacific Northwest Native American art .. totem poles, etc. I have a bunch of stuff with these sorts of images on it. A shirts in this style with a killer whale, a tile with a salmon, a few posters, mini-totem poles. I love this.

thegiantkiller

Northwest Coast art is just aesthetically lovely, and this is a neat spin on it. Good job.

Brett F.

ooooh, i love this, i just think it could be better executed.
i'm not in love the Northern Native American art style, but i think i'd buy it anyways.

$3

___zero

I love your idea, but this design didn't communicate that to me. I just thought " fighting bunnies? wtf."

pearly-pants

i ♥ jackalopes..... they are amazing...

Band Geek

I have this style of artwork on the wall in front of me...
I absolutely adore this.
$5

No account?