Close
One second...

JPG + AI + FLA + PSD

• by EIII
  • posted Jan 18, 2007
  • 57 Comments

This is something like a T-shirt for Designers.

JPG, AI, FLA, PSD are common formats for designers. I just mess around with vectors and come out with this design.

Added Jap characters in the design to spice up the style.

Regards,

Venn.

*The t-shirt is white in color, and the design uses white too. So i duno whether to count the white as a color used. But anyway, i counted it as used as well. Since i just use few colors in this design.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
EIII

This is something like a T-shirt for Designers.

JPG, AI, FLA, PSD are common formats for designers. I just mess around with vectors and come out with this design.
Added Jap characters in the design to spice up the style.

Regards,
Venn.

*The t-shirt is white in color, and the design uses white too. So i duno whether to count the white as a color used. But anyway, i counted it as used as well. Since i just use few colors in this design.

J-Ray

dude link a bigger image .. i can't see shit

LeatherSofa

I'd really like to see it larger... and it might be better if there was some point to the file types you chose, like connecting it with the image conceptually somehow. For the record, I am going to school for design, and this shirt is hardly intreguing. Sorry.

J-Ray

those are nice.. yeah it might fit in there

corser1

The design is good but to be honest, all the imagery looks vector in the way of line art so it's hard to make a relation to JPG and PSD. perhaps also a different color per filetype.

Mogodesigner

that's a lot of kanji and katana in the design. whats the message?

EIII

Just... artist or designer.

some are translated from english to kanji/katakana.
use some tradition chinese characters too.

The vector for JPG
some kind of nature/forest/animals...
so i think it suits the title "photo"

The rest are the same... the vectors are kind of relevant to the title (AI, FLA, PSD)

sfkid

She's going to college to be a designer.. obviously she knows what she's talking about.

I happen to actually like the shirt.. one of the few shirts on this site that I've rated above a 3.

dado72pa

finally a good sub $5

aLth

This is so nice!! Love it ~!!

Libelulah

i cant see X_x
bigger image?

veintecerotres

i like it
but yeah!

Exclusively for fanatics of graphic design

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

All images were STOLLEN, RIPPED, JACKED, COPIED, and surprisingly PULLED from iso50.

alesserevil

sad cause i liked the shirt idea

Quent

Label and Kojima are right, these are all stolen from ISO50.

hogboy
hogboy profile pic Alumni

haha...0 & no $

kilraen

I like it. Nice artwork.

I was naked

sorry, i'm blind.....any chance of getting a bigger image?

Lin83

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5$!!! It should be my uni uniform! W design!

simison

wow... i really hate stolen designs... usually its only one stolen design though, you stole about 6 designs and made them all into one. should not get printed

(matthijs)
(matthijs) profile pic Alumni

STOLEN

zzzzzzzeroooooooo

nikolaj

rate this whatever you want, I'm pretty sure threadless will bother to read these replies and see that these designs were stolen.

EIII

so tracing from other vectors is consider rippin?
so wat bout tracing from a photo?
i jus dun get it.

anyway i just design it for fun...
it doesn't matter if it ever get printed.

sorry if i offenced any of u guys ((:
i will take note of those critiques n comments on this piece.
and be more careful next time for a future piece.

u people are great and lovely.

velcro® sideburns

"All images were STOLLEN, RIPPED, JACKED, COPIED, and surprisingly PULLED from iso50."

Wish I would have saved all my iso50 rip-off bitching for this one. Eh kojima? ;) :)

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Yes, because that would have been the right course of action, Velcro.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

It doesn't help that you submitted this to another t-shirt design contest at the same time as here. You might want to read up on the rules here at threadless. I swear Threadless retains the rights to anything submitted to them for at least 90 days after you submit it.

conor cronin

THAT IS DIRECT PLAGIARISM! everyone has influences but not anything near directly robbin a design- bad form! its ISO 50 who designed that+ he is super super great one of the best in my opinion.

escapism

" so tracing from other vectors is consider rippin?"

Yes. Especially when you don't reference them later. They did the original vector work. That's like tracing someone else's drawing and trying to sell it as your own.

davidwhittle

i can't understand how so many people seem to think it's fine to steal other people's design and illustration work. this is ridiculous. especially as it's been taken from such well known designs.

EIII

sorry ^_^

i din know how serious it would be to trace anoter artist's artwork. anyway, if someone take my artworks... i think i will be very happy. at least they think my artworks are nice.

anyway if next time i have done smth wrong please correct me. thanks. i am still young and would like to learn from people around.

venn.

clash

i like it..but maybe not on the white

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

i dont design visual shirts myself, so i had no idea what the shirt was trying to convey...but now since i know its stolen, i don't even have to try to educate myself on its meaning. Yeay laziness! 0.

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

good idea, retry it with your own stuff not from iso50.

Exigent

you are a cheat. Nice though... but still a cheat!

amigovirgen

elitist designs suck...

any way!!!! nice colors

shadowboy

"Jap characters"? Is that easier to say than "kanji" or "katakana"?

dylboteque

i dunno.. Kinda wanky, even if you are into gfx etc. which I am.

RadicalPuppy4

I don't know if I like this or not.
I'm a graphics nerd but theres something in here that doesnt appeal to me.

:/ Sorry.

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

good idea... but it ain't right to out and out steal. Influenced yes, inspired by def ..... 5 for the idea 0 for the steal

J-Ray

eIII is the new andy warhol!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us