Close
One second...

I think it, I do it.

This is a restyling of my old submission( I love Cinema). I've re-submitted it because I think this idea can symbolize the soul of Tribeca Film Festival. I hope you like it. ciao

Watch this
Lumpaduppa

This is a restyling of my old submission( I love Cinema). I've re-submitted it because I think this idea can symbolize the soul of Tribeca Film Festival. I hope you like it. ciao

Greebo_ogg_

Really like it, the shape, the background, the little-prince esque planet (maybe that's just my brain) $5

laughing cat

this is a very nice illustration. try white ink on black tshirt.

mighty moody mut

you now? the idea is not bad but i definetely blame you for this damn frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate those ordinary frames that really kill almost any potential of a graphic!!!!!!!!

you should use the tee as a frame for that picture and leave an open shaped graphic!!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!………………2!

Petanca

Yes, please, take the frame away, nice though

cinexinvisuals

I love cinema! I like this t-shirt! I want it! goog luck! yes try white ink on black tshirt!

yion072

Love it except for the frame.

The Astronomist

i like it, but i would make the whole shirt black, except for where the light is coming out of the camera. good job. $4

Lowfat

so tight. 5$

resettheyears

like others have said, black shirt with white ink and i'd absolutely buy it. lovely design!

PerpetualIndulgence

I think the black shirt would look nice too.

But I love the artwork.

Nice!

Lumpaduppa

thanks to all for comments! I think the black shirt wouldn't so original. Maybe you all have reason, but I've tried to experiment a new frame, because the original artwork was an etching on metal plate and I have want to emphasize my artwork origin. Bye bye

meltwizard

I like the frame.

closetome543

one of the only frame shirts that works....
i've seen some TV ones similar to this, but those are not near as good.
most excellent. $5.

jelita78

try with a black shirt..let the design blends in..

Lumpaduppa

In italy it's 3.00 am...I finally go to sleep....Goodnight to All You!

archbar

I do really like this. :D

mighty moody mut

Lumpaduppa on Jan 16 '07 at 5:31am

You are a crazy! before criticizing the others You must watch your works and reflect....

Well i really do not have any problem when people critisize me and in fact i pretty much like it!!!

And after having reflected:

you now? the idea is not bad but i definetely blame you for this damn frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate those ordinary frames that really kill almost any potential of a graphic!!!!!!!!

you should use the tee as a frame for that picture and leave an open shaped graphic!!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!………………2!

:P

katolms

I love the illustration but I think I've seen something very similar to this before in an ad...can't place it.

PdmntPdl

Would look awsome with white ink on a black shirt.

Lumpaduppa

I've tried to submit another tee in black version but Threadless staff had stop me. Next time....ok?

imbrilliant.

frame's a killer.
it would've been nice but the
frame really did you in.

whoohooangela

I think the shirt should be black instead, but still, a solid 5.

Lumpaduppa

Hola! Thanks so much for comments!! . i need more more.!!:)...bye bye

No account?
Join Us