Close
One second...

I think it, I do it.

This is a restyling of my old submission( I love Cinema). I've re-submitted it because I think this idea can symbolize the soul of Tribeca Film Festival. I hope you like it. ciao

Watch this
Lumpaduppa

This is a restyling of my old submission( I love Cinema). I've re-submitted it because I think this idea can symbolize the soul of Tribeca Film Festival. I hope you like it. ciao

Greebo_ogg_

Really like it, the shape, the background, the little-prince esque planet (maybe that's just my brain) $5

laughing cat

this is a very nice illustration. try white ink on black tshirt.

mighty moody mut

you now? the idea is not bad but i definetely blame you for this damn frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate those ordinary frames that really kill almost any potential of a graphic!!!!!!!!

you should use the tee as a frame for that picture and leave an open shaped graphic!!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!………………2!

Petanca

Yes, please, take the frame away, nice though

cinexinvisuals

I love cinema! I like this t-shirt! I want it! goog luck! yes try white ink on black tshirt!

yion072

Love it except for the frame.

The Astronomist

i like it, but i would make the whole shirt black, except for where the light is coming out of the camera. good job. $4

Lowfat

so tight. 5$

resettheyears

like others have said, black shirt with white ink and i'd absolutely buy it. lovely design!

PerpetualIndulgence

I think the black shirt would look nice too.

But I love the artwork.

Nice!

Lumpaduppa

thanks to all for comments! I think the black shirt wouldn't so original. Maybe you all have reason, but I've tried to experiment a new frame, because the original artwork was an etching on metal plate and I have want to emphasize my artwork origin. Bye bye

closetome543

one of the only frame shirts that works....
i've seen some TV ones similar to this, but those are not near as good.
most excellent. $5.

jelita78

try with a black shirt..let the design blends in..

Lumpaduppa

In italy it's 3.00 am...I finally go to sleep....Goodnight to All You!

archbar

I do really like this. :D

mighty moody mut

Lumpaduppa on Jan 16 '07 at 5:31am

You are a crazy! before criticizing the others You must watch your works and reflect....

Well i really do not have any problem when people critisize me and in fact i pretty much like it!!!

And after having reflected:

you now? the idea is not bad but i definetely blame you for this damn frame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate those ordinary frames that really kill almost any potential of a graphic!!!!!!!!

you should use the tee as a frame for that picture and leave an open shaped graphic!!!!!

good luck!!!!!!!………………2!

:P

katolms

I love the illustration but I think I've seen something very similar to this before in an ad...can't place it.

PdmntPdl

Would look awsome with white ink on a black shirt.

Lumpaduppa

I've tried to submit another tee in black version but Threadless staff had stop me. Next time....ok?

imbrilliant.

frame's a killer.
it would've been nice but the
frame really did you in.

whoohooangela

I think the shirt should be black instead, but still, a solid 5.

Lumpaduppa

Hola! Thanks so much for comments!! . i need more more.!!:)...bye bye

No account?
Join Us