Close
One second...

Ballad of the Birds

• by DJakes979
  • posted Jan 11, 2007
  • 108 Comments

I wish this shirt would have its own theme music.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
DJakes979
DJakes979 profile pic Alumni

I wish this shirt would have its own theme music.

iDanSimpson

this is the first design that i've seen portray sheet music well

kayne

The birds on the power lines has been done many times but I like this re-interpretation with the music notes. I like the top of the chest placement best. Good one.

aliasangel

I think there is a commercial that does this...regardless I love this T 5$

Miss_Beasley

Great take on the concept; nice art... and probably top placement. $5

resettheyears

the only thing i'd change is to have the treble clef more aligned like the bass clef. it just seems weird to me for it to be so tilted. otherwise i'd love it and i'd definitely buy it!

steve_wirzba

holy banannas! im picky when it comes to shirts on here, but this is soo awesome. no joke, i would buy it first day. im a musician, and i dunno, this just looks soo good. maybe a few less birds? i could be wrong tho. but anyway, this is AWESOME. $5

xobethanyjoyox

omgosh i love this shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 most likely the top placement, just because... you're amazing!

terryb

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

Nodus

Delicious. Print plz. $5

HViper18

I love this shirt! It's the first not printed design I've come across so far that I would buy. I'd probably go for the top placement, but either look good to me. I sincerely hope this gets printed. Well done.

Lowfat

so tight... 5

Lowfat

were i more into music it would be 5$... i totally dig it tho..

iamdom

great shirt!!!! 5$

mayreeuhm

don't change a thinggg. it's beautiful $5 !

cluhrell

This is really really good, It's clever, and I'm a big fan of earth tone coloured shirts. So I have no doubts to salute this design, I think I might look into buying this.

bj2design

I like the concept very much

Quent

Aliasangel is right I saw this done on a commercial. Some songwriter couldn't get the notes right and he looks outside and sees the notes spelled out by birds on the powerlines. Still a nice lookin shirt tho.

modulatetome

the treble clef is too crooked, and i wish it wasnt on a white-ish color....and i like the top placement best

5$

Gaidig

I prefer the chest placement.

lisarmarshall

I like, but I am not a fan of the light colored shirts....what other color would be good?

lisarmarshall

I don't know if I like the yellowish music notes in background...i like the subtlety of it, you have to look harder without the yellow notes/notations

JefftheStud

top. love it. gonna buy it.

Svetlana

This is great. I don't know if I can deal with anymore cream-colored shirts though. 5!

brenda.e

this is very cool. 5$

KMArtin12786

I LOVE this shirt!!
can I buy it now?!?!
:D

Petanca

Genious!

harrysally

i like it. with the bottom picture

amoania

i love the color - looks like old sheet music, and i really like the bottom placement better than the top. this is fantastic!

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Has to be placed on top to look nice in my opinion. $5

1stNoel

OH MY GOD!!! I WANT THIS! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

revolvere

This is rather beautiful.

s311j

pretty great colors and organization. well done.

A.B.A.

really really pretty $5

xyu

hmm maybe make the birds look more like music.. like a drum score would, the top line being snare, bottom kick drum etc, either way this is really cute and I've been looking for a shirt to wear to all my music classes. $5.

veintecerotres

Wonderful concept, colours, and structure of the design
definitely buy it

cityauctor

this is fantastic. i'm proud. i want it. i'm happy. $5 from me.

Spiffi

Wow, this is really awesome $5

wordweaver

The design is excellent, but you ought consider adding more color options.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us