Close
One second...

Genius on Strike

Watch this
JefftheStud

genius or genie?... the lamp looks good.

staffell

I saw this over at LaFraise yesterday

staffell

...which would explain the english slip up

Heidi47

Haha! Very cute! 5!

snazzyninja

Genies only have 4 fingers?

theurbanraptor

are you not supposed to have your subs running in other contests?

DannyDaemonic

^ Actually I hadn't thought about that, there might be some rule about that. I was just wondering if it was the same author.

theurbanraptor

doesn't matter about author. the rules state that you can't enter you work in more that one contest at a time.

Karnaf

theurbanraptor : TAKE A LOOK, IT'S NOT THE SAME WORK ON THE OTHER THE TEXT IS IN FRENCH ;)

bjfewell

so you changed the text and that makes it your own design? nice try. 0

julieann

Just to clarify, IS it the same author? Either way the 2 contest rule applies, but I want to know how big of a "tsk tsk" we're actually looking at here...

Kittygirl

Made me laugh.

pendrops

i love this design, but i can't rate it unless i know if it's stolen or not. anybody know for sure?

theurbanraptor

just because you changed the text doesn't make it yours.

redraw it if you it to be yours.

DrVSP

I can't rate it until the plagiarism issue is clarified. Is this your own work or not?

arrowline

why is that post blank... i just said its cool, whoever did it.

tfsr

It's nice, but I wouldn't wear it. :) Good job.

DrVSP

The web site you gave to prove authorship wasn't helpful. First, I couldn't get anything unless I left off the "lamp.gif" part. Second, without the end, I got one picture with nowhere to go. Sorry to plague you, but plagiarism is a major issue for me, as it should be for any artist, writer, etc.

Karnaf

DrVSP : ok don't believe me if you want, i know what i've done, i know where i post my design and i know why i'm taking some different nickames. F***K, I'VE DONE THIS ON MY OWN

Frank Vice

I saw the pic he posted, its his work

.onion

If you did this one, who did the other one?

nktaylor

i dont care who did what i dont like it

No account?