Close
One second...

A Real Turn On

• by Kloot
  • posted Jan 09, 2007
  • 16 Comments

Let me know what you think.
I\'m aware that it\'s very simplistic, so before you say anything about that, take into account the fact that that is what I was going for.

Watch this
Kloot

Let me know what you think.
I'm aware that it's very simplistic, so before you say anything about that, take into account the fact that that is what I was going for.

bitterbunny

was it also intended to be boring?

LeCirage

It's a cool idea but I know that someone submitted an identical design just a couple months ago. Be prepared for Euro light switch vs. US light switch confusion.

canceromega

The more I look at it, the more it looks like a robot head.

practicality

Wow... it does kinda look like a robot head. It's a very clever idea, but I think it would need to be executed better.... and I'm not sure how to do that.

ByronGiant

Change it to a big ol' Frankenstein switch and you've got a winner!

enlighten_the_messenger

Yeah... it doesn't really look like much of a switch.
I like the concept, though...

archbar

A bird robot head...

Kloot

wrong :P it's a light switch. it's european though, wasn't aware that american ones were different.

i_am_a_rockstar

i'm so tired of light blue. maybe orange?

hforhello

Most American light switches look like THIS. Not that there's anything wrong with your design, just letting you know the difference.

hforhello

Also, I think it would look more interesting if the design and shirt were different colors.

Seeza

Could be better

jammytea

Well it really floats my boat.... but since we're nitpicking over US/EU vs UK lightswitches... by my reckoning the switch in the design is already turned on... shouldn't it be the other way up?

No account?
Join Us