Close
One second...

AeRose (Biplane Bloom)

this one took the longest to organize the smoke. Maybe there are some of you out there who really like biplanes and roses, who knows.

Watch this
resettheyears

the coloring makes it hard to tell they are planes. interesting design, though.

travioli

Love the colors and the placement. $5

nxmq

hate the colours. like the design

ettutortilla

I love biplanes and roses! It makes me think of World War I and dating. 5

JefftheStud

WOW. so purty. and i LOVE biplanes. everything about this shirt is perfect. 100$

JAYGATZ

cool. the design is awesome. the colors are actually not bad too.

FRICKINAWESOME

now THAT....is a really ridiculous idea. But it works. Perhaps even MOREW planeso n the left die to balance out the one going long on the right? 4$.

FRICKINAWESOME

wow...spelling or even coherent sentences apparently aren't my forte at 630 in the morn. Sorry bout that.

DeadSilence

i absolutely love it.
especially on that color shirt.

lesquelette

Fantastic.The colors and placement are great. Ps. FRICKINAWESOME why are you on threadless at 6:30 in the morning?

mooseinmyshoe

i don't really like biplanes or roses or pink.

but i want this shirt so bad!

redcoloredpencil

I love how it starts in the bottom corner and creeps up! very nice

1stNoel

I like the placement but I think the planes should be dark black and you should lose the yellow roses. Make them another color.

bearlingual

The smoke lines look like they're trying to form a design - are they?

rubyjewel

I like the idea and the smoke looks good. I completely believe you when you say that's what took the most time.
But the flowers really need more detail, I think. More details wouldn't hurt the planes either, but the flowers need it imho.

DJakes979

there is no design within the smoke but it would have been cool if one coincidentally appeared.

umbrellaparty

It needs work? [=
The colours don't go well with each other. I think of ketchup and mustard whenever i look at the design.

You could have given the smoke more definition and i couldn't really tell it was planes til i looked at just only one of them (needs more detail?).

Sloth1

Biplanes are neat, as is this shirt. $5

gibble

dont like the colours of the planes - makes them hard to see

lithe

I like how the roses also look a bit like smoke plumes. I like the colors, too, but maybe just give the planes a bit more definition.

whoohooangela

I'd buy it, if it came in green or red. :]

capturecolor

I also want this one with a PASSION! haha. your designs are radical dude =] if i was around durring scorring $5555555$

No account?