Close
One second...

Egg-cide

• by yanying
  • posted Jan 05, 2007
  • 37 Comments

The sad tale of a heartbroken egg. And now, a minute of silence please, in memory of a lovelorn yolk. Rest in peace. :(

Watch this
DrBen

I quite like the drawing, the concept and the use of space. The eggs on the shelf look nice and animated. I wonder if the angel egg should look a bit more ghostly though. It seems a bit funny being equally bold as the splattered egg

Like_wHoA

That's so funny!! And i agree with DrBen. $5

yanying

Good point. I didn't think about it. Thanks :)

Loritta

I want it on the pink shirt. I also agree with DrBen. $5

itwasa_trick

yeah make the angel egg more ghostly. 5$

Eiríkrbjörn

I counted four colors. You might be able to get the "ghostly" effect people are looking for by swapping the black outline of the angel with another (fifth) color; like a medium grey or even a slightly darker egg color. I don't know that the angel has to be more ghost like, but different in some manor would help seperate the living and dead charecters.

ajcj213499

I think it looks good on the pink or grey rather than such a light shirt- you can see the design better. Poor little depressed eggs... ;)

rachel_ksy

extremely lovely. one of my favourites out of all those with cute designs. Eiríkrbjörn is great, and i think you should do that too! =) very very nice design! love it!

yanying

Okie, guys, one ghostly egg coming right up. I amended the design here. (Thanks, Eiríkrbjörn, for the suggestion) =)

DrBen

I like the ghostly egg. It looks much better now. I think I'd buy it.

helo

I like the heart shaped part of the egg splat -- nice touch

Couragegirl76

Thsi shirt is so cute. i really hope it gets printed. i agree also with some of the others, the angel egg should be gohstly. :D great work though

jillypilly

the angel egg should not cry, but look peaceful. but this is so cute.

human_no110289

new egg is much better, great wrok!

maho

great work cute eggs they seem to be animated!

no.se

Awwww, poor eggy

xyu

love this =). $5.

TheChoo

The eggs look so cute!
I'd definately buy this.

nebbo

C'mon, no way is this a 5!

Gallow

how about putting the cracked egg on the back? x

LaMola07

Cute.

Kinda depressing for those of us who have been victims of suicide, but cute none the less.

Poppedcorn

awwwwww thats so sad
cute
but sad

stface

5ivers! i like it. rip egg

ozrict two

ok you seem open to ideas...maybe put the eggs on top in a carton instead it looks like they're on a shelf...? maybe

yanying

There's only one day left for scoring... so kinda late for a drastic change to the design... n_n;;

And for those who might be interested ... this was the original (and rather messy) illustration of the design.

The two eggs at the top left were drawn last and originally intended to be hunched in hush whispers together. But after looking at the whole illustration , it seems that out of four shelves, nobody seemed to genuinely mourning for the jumping egg. So I drew the last egg to be crying and reaching out instead.

pem

i love it! very cute idea!

leogon

ooaaaaaaaaaa... ideia bala meu amigo... muito massa hehehe

The Astronomist

i like the design, but suicide isn't very funny. egg-cide...ahhh. i guess....4

yanying

Actually, if you stop to consider any joke... they are all not funny at all. :)

No account?