Close
One second...

The Slumber of the Moon Dragon

• by mantasong
  • posted Jan 04, 2007
  • 45 Comments

very nice, love the style. like the darker colored tee.

Watch this
OnDrawnWings

Really great. Much better on the darker shirt.

MKS

very cool - darker is better

rabidlizzy

LOVE IT. Not on that shirt color though. Use the color in the drawing background and I'd buy.

macgruder

its Falcor taking a nap!

AirWreck

Is that body of water formed of moon dragon drool?!

supabob

Really like the tree. The Dragon looks real cool, like he waiting to drop some knowledge on me, right after his thousand year nap, at which time i'll be dead, but theres always more fools to school.5$

Pink Apple

I think that is just gorgeous. I really love the title. And thunderpeel, you gave me a good laugh there because I was in awe and wasn't expecting it =)

DeckersDin

so pretty. original color is better

mathprof

So sweet. I would wear any design by this artist! $5

slayer555

really good idea

lostatsea

the moon is adorable. :]

peacerazz

Very cool design!!! I think it's better than someone elses..hee hee but don't tell them I said that! (this website is terrible by the way- I've had so much trouble setting up an account and getting to score this design!) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

peacerazz

Very cool design!!! I think it's better than someone elses..hee hee but don't tell them I said that! (this website is terrible by the way- I've had so much trouble setting up an account and getting to score this design!) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$5

doorstopper

The art is beautiful! However...on the blue shirt its a bit obnoxious. I would stick with the dark blue or maybe charcoal?

5$

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

lovely design, I love how the dragon wraps around the tree.

alacyt

Reminds me of Falcor.

misskristy

on charcoal and it would be perfect.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

good execution, and wonderful imagination, i love to see the white dragon, super!! $5

moneyhungry

Awesome!!!!!!! This artist is going somewhere!!! 555$$$$$

i carnt spel

you got the right stuff... BABY!

santa1

Love this. Would buy it on the dark background.

gene-o

Print this now!!! 'Cept make the shirt midnight blue. Really nice art. Great work!

littleluna

Gorgeous, I'd love to have it.

lostmyway

dark blue and i'd buy it

Boggle-breath

I love this design! I cannot say that with enough exclamation points!!!! I also love exclamation points! Moreover, I am incredibly fond of all sorts of punctuation, even the much overlooked and downtrodden semicolon. If this shirt was a person, I would freaking hug the crap out of it. Gosh dang, that is one tasty blue dragon design. I love this design!!!

SomethingMore

A moon dragon sleeping under the moon.. hmm, I think maybe the moon dragon would be awake at night and sleep during the day... I love this shirt though! awake or asleep the desgin is just fantastic!!! I'd wear it on a darker shirt $5

No account?
Join Us