Close
One second...

Sneaky Stegosaurus!

I wasn't sure if the question marks and exclamation marks needed to be there so it can be with or without them. On Azalea, Classic Pink, Light Blue, Gold and Pacific Blue. Suggestions are welcome.

Watch this
Princess Sparkles

I don't like the question and exclamation marks. The expression on his face is enough. But I really like it, it's cute. :D I'd totally buy it, preferable on Pacific Blue. $5

SweetThye

Awesome design. I would buy it if you lost the question marks. Or make them look more cartoony. I don't know. It's cool. :)

theurbanraptor

maybe if you drew out the question marks it would look better.

alex25

very funny, but i think the orange guy shouldent be shocked, because he wouldent be suprised that one is orange... so i think you should change the face to some other expresion instead of coppying the other face and fliping it.
I still like it tho =) 4

super_suz

haha awesome. $5.

morethanfour

i love dinosaur shirts! make more of them horrayyy

ari.patrick

I would prefer the shirt without the question and exclamation marks.

elamberdor

reminds me of the "you got some 'splainin to do" tshirt a little, just a little... but i bought that one so i like this idea too!

grejotte

I like the question marks but i agree that you should draw them.
awesome tee $4

IAmAMonster

I think it wouldn't work without the question and exclamation marks. I LOVE it.

Marywithoutsound

yeah the question and exclamation marks are not needed. I love it on the blue and like it on the yellow. It's flippin hilarious though! AWESOME! 5$

yellowbird_love

dont do the ?! and all of that, and give the oarnge dino a different expression.. mabey like its trying to pretend its surprised.

cook1e

haha cute, kinda reminds me of "you got some 'splainin to do" though :\

lbockelman

so cute! love it on the gold :D i'd like it better without the question/exclamation marks though

Unicornsareawesomex

This makes me laugh so much.
Definatly need "?!!?"

FreezingintheSno

either no "?!!?" or smaller please. sweet though

ohyoustealher

I agree with the comment that the face says it all, no ?!!? needed. Adorable, though

Brett F.

hahahaha ... this made me smile.
-4-

Verdana

This doesn't actually make sense.

ameliaorate

keep one question mark and hand-draw it or put it in a different font, smaller.

ButtercupPez

I'd make the font smaller. Other than that I heart it much.

krizias

do it w/o the punctuations :0)

epicness

it's so true! many people in this life wear masks!

lalala13

verrrry cute please print

Turkeytron

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm surprised how good this did considering I spent very little time on it. I might resubmit this with the changes you all suggested.

No account?
Join Us