One second...

Rainbows

Want it, want it, want it!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
akaufman

while I like the design, I think it comes off as a gay joke...y'know, "I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" like it would be the worst thing ever.

suziiscool

baahahaha thats great lol ^_^

sadamstx

It's so true. They're beautiful.

redrabbit

Reminds me of a Demetri Martin joke.

FishPie

I don't like it for the text, just for the rainbows, and yellow. :p

ButterflyWings

Maybe if it said "You don't have to be gay to like rainbows"?? Just a thought...

Banangela

I agree with akaufman. The rainbows and yellow shirt are sweet-- it's just kind of a bummer that the text can be misconstrued.

thegetupkid69

I'm gay. And I don't really like rainbows all that much. But I like this shirt.

Colonel_Jendon

the text is perfect. (don't change it) it's hilarious

Ananda

The text is most excellent--don't change it, it would ruin the shirt. I love it!

Rainn

But, what if I'm half-gay, and I love rainbows? You've only got a fraction-audience here. There are online communities called "Reclaiming the Rainbow," and such like that. To be a little less "offensive" (yes, it could be construed as such by stupid people), you could change the text to something like that. It would be like a propaganga tee-shirt, then. :P

KayDee

i dont like the tone of the yellow.

mclowdy

love the colours, the text is funny and can be so true, but it could be misconstrued. great idea though!!

disasterxofxfate

I would love it more on a purple tee... but i still love it. & i want to buy this for my friend because she wears many rainbows on a daily basis and gets hit on by so many girls and she's all like... ew. Yeah. =D

schizophrenia

^__^ cute! don't change a thing! 5!

theclumsycorvid

OMG I WANT IT $555555 I used to get harasses all the time for a shirt I had with a rainbow stripe across it. Can't a person JUST LIKE RAINBOWS?

tofurky

more T colours

Seamus McClernan

There used to be a time when every smart-assed kid in grade school wore a pair of these...

weho_girl

love the shirt. i'm gay and i think it's hilarious that it gives off the "i'm not gay! i'm not gay!" vibe. i'd buy it but don't like the yellow.

prettycoloredmarbles

I think it's great just like it is - whether it gets misconstrued or not, but then again, I'm not that easily offended, I guess. I think most people woulnd't be upset by it. =)

styld

i think it but i dont know if i'd wear that to school. hella ppl would be naggin me

slr_ecoli

Are the rainbows upside-down on purpose? Even if they are, grr.

Freddie Mokuyobi

I love it, but I'm not a yellow shirt kind of person... 5 anyways

byteme84

im not gay but i am still very offended

fuchsboi

I agree with ButterflyWings. Otherwise, I couldn't buy it.

FartShard

i like the yellow......but i'm a freak so I guess I don't count

yopparaine

oooo funny, $5

empierson

change the text

thebear78

Don't you get it? It's a criticism on today's society... or something like that... Anyway, I dig it two times.

taylortot

for thegetupkid69 you should make a reverse of "I'm Gay, and I don't like rainbows"...or something

but i like it :-D When I was younger, I'd love rainbow necklaces or something, and my mom wouldn't let me get them because it sent the wrong "vibe" or something. $5

roho13

How about "taking back the rainbow - keeping it straight" :) That shouldn't offend anyone! Can't we all just get along. I love the gays and the gays love me. We'll just chalk all these comments up to too much caffeine.

moochan

duddeeeeeee
I would totally buy this, end of story.

ilovepansies

Hilarious. I'd wear it with PRIDE! :)

TyTorrent

id wear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyday

Retro Candy

HOLY CRAP!! this is so true for me, i love ze rainbows but people think that just because you love rainbows your gay, dumbasses

anahad09

i mean: gay, straight, bi or otherwise if you have a sense of humor you get it. i think it's hilarious. i'll buy it! agree with some other people's comments on the yellow... some other options would be nice.

I_heart_ducks

Yes! Stand up for the straight rainbow! 5$!

AmorEstVitaeEssentia

I hate yellow on me, but I'd still buy this shirt and wear it constantly. Except for color options, I say don't change a thing. It's hilarious. $5, definitely.

bearlingual

I like the idea of putting purple as the background color = another 'gay' color/item. Great idea!

crackersinmyshoe

love this..and so true!!!! 555555$$$$$$

Pouki

i love the concept, but maybe in white, gray, or black?

savvie

I love it... maybe on a different color shirt, though.

Hakaidur

It'd be better as a type-tee with rainbow lettering or something. This deserves a 4.

Hakaidur

oh and a darker shirt so the text would stand out more.

alacyt

I almost missed the text. I like how it's subtle.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?