One second...

He said, She said...

First sub, be gentle...

Watch this
eman3572

pretty good
i like the birds

DesThrashX

sick,...you should try making the bubbles and birds a different color from the background. i would probably buy it if you did that. dope man.

amenonine

looks like my conversations online XD

philisme

kill all the txt bubbles and chat and leave the birds. it will equal teh pwnage.

Shiscabob

Im not sure about the thought bubbles but I LOVE the cockateils. They're perfect.

notsocreativegrl

hahaha, i think you should have them saying random emo/"scene" things like "OMGZZZ THAT'S SO HAWTSEXX" or uh, whatever they say =P

shonenh8

Thanks for the comments, gentle encouraging comments....

Mantis25

I like the composition. s'bout it.

mawleogs

if you keep the text bubbles then cut them down to maybe 5 or 6, not all the way up the shirt. cool birds!

Funkyfairy

more line quality!
thicker and the illusion of volume would be awesome.
thin lines like this make it look kind of weak
nice idea though!

Paracelsus

I think you should keep the text bubbles, but have fewer of them, like mawleogs said. I really like the concept!

Peppermont

Love those birds =) I'd wear the shirt just for them. They look like my mom's two birds. Really cool how just their...crests and spots (or w/e :P ) are colored. =)

hforhello

those birdies are perfect, especially the way they're looking away from each other. good job!

Athlete

i love he birds. i think it'd look better with a hand-written font though! much better actually. but your idea is ever so nice!

JanVic

cool :D 4 :)

mrdeadhead

cool birds. nice speech bubbles. crappy font.

MysDik

I like just the birds without the speech bubbles, they're cute enough to cope with the attention!

BeckaAutumn

you should actually have the birds saying something.. but otherwise good idea

.neur0nster.

Cockatiels! I want this. :O

babuszke

i love how the birds look... nice shirt!
:DD

babuszke

awesome! i like the birds.

babuszke

oops i put that twice

APcaitZ

ok, so far this is the best so far. I've rated too many curvy desings of balloons and clouds and random things.
and i like this a lot

APcaitZ

maaaybe... not on black... or place it towards the side more

merise

Reminds me of Jeph's birds...

S'rah

this would be hot on blue. bright blue.

rachel_ksy

i think this design is cute! maybe if it weren't birds i would love it more!

BrandyParsons

I want this because it's so adorable and silly. I like it as it is too.
Love the birds too.^_-

cephalite

Hahaha, that's awesome. I love the parallel between the meaningless way parrots repeat broken language fragments, and the broken language of modern internet talk. I hope it was SUPPOSED to be that deep, because if it is, it's a good commentary.

LuckyAlice

i like the overall idea but i dont like the thoughts in the bubbles and there ARE a lot of bubbles =cO

Frekinscnoth

interesting, but the yellow stands out way too much, takes away from the rest of the things going on in the design.

quaycur

birds are well drawn, but i immediately thought of exotica, which has already been printed.

Lee_uhh

haha... that's awesome. 5$!!

shonenh8

thanks everyone for the comments, definitely gave me some things to think about for my next one. Cheerio~

orangemako

yo dude nisu! shit yo - did you email us about the shirt?

yoshi!

No account?