Close
One second...

Fruit Thief

Watch this
bravoechonovember

yay first comment, i love your style Deadpoetic but i dont quite understand the concept behind this design.

monrefree

is there a concept other than one stole fruit and the other is ticked off and chasing him??? it seems pretty obvious to me

xiiiin

definitely not on the tealish color. not crazy about silver.. slate is nice. fun design =]

Phil 404

the concept is simple. like me. i like. :-)

i like the larger background colour, though I guess none of the T's are that shade .. Denim colour might be good.

Raid71
Raid71 profile pic Alumni

another great sub $5

apartment223

yeah get him theees mean appel thief! ha ha

mars714

that is so cute! :)

sauloalonso

porra miquinho escreve aquela parada em inglês manda o linque da estampa de harrison! $5

Gareth1

Always lovely drawings 5$

gamejunkie

Your characters have always been awesome - I always look forward to your designs! 5$

theurbanraptor

oh i do like this one very much. nice job dead. 5$ again!

AlinaT

why cant hey just print all of ur designs?!

AlinaT

they*

Ueno

nice perspective :]! i like the little skull on the other guy's head ahah. xD so cute! :]

poind

the off centre one is best, nice illustration

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

I like the teal combo, shoulder placemnet $5

huebucket
huebucket profile pic Alumni

hehehe fun!! $5

METAzraeL

Haha, crazy! I have no idea what's going on, but it really doesn't matter.

helo

If someone says tornado when they're chasing you, then you know you're really in trouble.

Tita-pita

probably one of my all time favorites so far....VARE NICE! I LIKES!

yls

I love it on the color shown!

iLoveBeans

you are one one my favorites this is amazing!

abispeaks

Anybody else reminded of Jhonen Vasquez? The style of the art evokes him for me.

ASquared150

Please make this a shirt! i looked at all of your designs, almost all of them should have had a shirt made. yea, they're random and sometimes have little concept, but they're so cool, funny, and well designed. this one made me laugh out loud the second i saw it.

5$

annak

love it on the grey blue and more centered placement. 5

filak
filak profile pic Alumni

ha ha fun $5

mrdeadhead

like weird jhonen vazquez pokemon

pirateswin

I LOVE THIS!! It is sooo cool! I'd buy it. Definitely. It's adorable and the upper left placement is unique. It's cool. Yay! I like.

thomasucks

nice one! i like it

deathcabfortom

underoath i really like your style. i have somewhat a similar style :D

all my drawings end up on my homework though.

Blazewing

Like the upper left placement and the adorable design but the humor makes it feel like an inside joke that I don't get... beyond the whole fruit-stealing--->chase ensues!

No account?