Hot Dawg Chase

Run lil doggie!

Watch this
mishv

awwwwww poor puppy!

candylouhoo

How super cool! I'd love to wear this super tee while walking the dachshund! Ha

xiiiin

thanks for slowing down the color changing shirt! your submissions keep getting better and better. The only thing I'd say is move the red ketchup bubbles... I thought they were attached to the bun at first! Nice job with the design!

jealousytheory

fucking sweet. Dauchsands are awesome.

and powerful warlords of the 21st century.

carolynmain

Yeah, thanks for that tip Xiiin, I kept getting tripped up in the 30 fps that you need to export the swfs as. Now I'm calming it down, so the image comes through.

boojabooja

mixing the taboos of eating pets and unwelcome back door action is perhaps a bit confusing but i admit the spurs and condiments do deliver a consistent message.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

This sandwich face is... haha... hilarious...

iaminmotion

the bun looks drunk

carolynmain

now that you mention it, yeah. The condiments remind me of boozels!

LinaPants

I think it's great. But, when I think about it, is it weird that the bun has the katsup & mustard? I mean, the bun isn't going to eat the dog. Some body else is going to eat both of them. That means that the bun is condimenting itself to be eaten. I'd still wear it tho. Cute.

barrettcope

The cowboy boots and spurs are awesome.

carolynmain

Over Explination Spoiler-

Good question,linapants. The bun is singleminded to be eaten, as he is food and that's his life goal. He's hastey in his efforts, and means to capture the daschund, to make a hot-dog combo.

Mammals

I like it!

520reoz

cool

CheesecakeBree

Cute in a scary kind of way. =)

suemcboo

aww yay weener dogs :)

windsox

i like it on the green

LinaPants

Ha...the explanation of single-mindedness paired with the cowboy-ness of the bun...Now I think he's GWBush. I like it even better.

crackersinmyshoe

love this more than ne thing...on brown or asphalt..5$$

abispeaks

I think it's best on blue

nakedzombieforce

HAHA. Catch himmm. "What are you, a Korean guy under there?"

Kayree

nice idea

carolynmain

thanks all, THAT'S RACIST!

No account?
Join Us