I like your guy and tower.
(tophat!) :)

j.ayde

what does it mean?

j.ayde

wait. does it say im am in france?

impossiblejosh
impossiblejosh profile pic Alumni

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555$$$

rachaelg

it's supposed to mean "i like france". currently, it lacks proper grammar and is the equivalent of a toddler's speech...only not cute-like.

Levenez

you don't like France osunickerbocker ?You know it really? I don't like PARIS, so... and it's "J'aime LA France"

chanel_girl

oh la la. j'adore le france! i would like it better on another color and the grammar is wrong it should be j'aime le france. but otner than that it is good-4

chanel_girl

france is masculine

noah228

No, it's la France..

Roxy15675

if everything was correct, i would like it.

grejotte

Guys, we say: J'aime LA France. not LE France.

johanado

i think its ugly-nice. $

Max F
Max F profile pic Alumni

Je suis francais rassurez vous ! Donc c'est tout a fait voulu la faute de grammaire :)

gcoco

So cute !

mikemills
mikemills profile pic Alumni

The bad grammar is intentional, right? Funny enough to wear - 5$

niaf

where are la baguette de pain et la boutanche de pif ?

katya2005

l'illustration c bien fait mais j'm pa la couleur

joslin

the bad grammar is intentionnal for sure! It's to illustrate this cute english accent ;) Nice Max

Tal Celes

Si tu (le créateur) n'était pas francais je n'aimerais pas ce Tshirt, mais comme tu parles francais je l'aime beaucoup! $5

acia27

I agree with Tal Celes

isalovespeace

if that was supposed to be spelled wrong then cool, but otherwise, it should be j'aime france...

veeruska

Aah, it's intentional? Then maybe you should have done it even more wrong, so that it would, sans doute, look like it's a deliberate misspelling. Replace Je with Me, for example.
But it's a lovely illustration and idea!

Remka

je aime la t-shirt du Max F.
De l'amour dedans.

Skipper17

it's supposed 2 be J'aime le france, if you wanted to mess it up, switch some of the words

Skipper17

but i would still wear it to french class

Michimi

Terribe Grammar!!!!!!
On dit "J'aime la France."

Michimi

On dit "J'aime la France".
Trust me, I'm French.

e_style

bien sûr que c voulu la faute lol

gabrielleginevra

c'est "J'aime la France."

I can't get a shirt with bad grammar on it.

moomin

what is that an egg?

Aeeee

Haha, grammar. I love it. The man reminds me of the crazy cat from Azumanga Daioh. I know nothing about France, but I would but it for a friend, most def.

Aeeee

*buy. o_o

lhercher

hablo espanol, so I don't have a clue about the grammar, but I'm 5$ing this anyway! That character is too priceless.

citizen.lambda

The guy stated in french that
a) he was french
b) the bad spelling and grammar was intentional
Too bad you can't wear this if you're french/live in France...
Et merde!

RainbowGoose

This is wicked, love all your stuff, nice to see some hand rendered illustration too. Keep up the good designs. woo!

Max F
Max F profile pic Alumni

hey, arretez d'etre premier degre les ricains !

Mikkymixx

It's so "mignon", i will one ! 5$

GRACE CABBAGE PATCH

Oh la la. Personally, the text annoys me because it should read "J'aime le France". (Which multiple people have stated, I know.) However, I am a "Le France" fanatic, and I really can't buy this if it's wrong.

Garcon Le Scene

c'est la meilleure chemise que j'ai vue

gargouille

Trop drole! :) Dommage que tu ne parles pas du Québec ;)

gravybones

i'd get it, but only cos its stupid as hell...

ivegotnothing

it would help if you spoke to us in english.. because I think most people on here speak english... so, while I know enough French to know the shirt's incorrect and apparently that you did it purposefully, i dont' know what "les ricains" are. Um... I didn't get that you intentionally screwed up, but I didn't know you knew french, and I don't know how you could make it more obvous that it's supposed to be incorrect, without fubaring it. btw, the guy reminds me of an early 20th century British man... crossed w/ an octopus of course.

diligent sesame

Yeah..true, I'd love it if the grammar were fixed and I think it should stay aimer because adorer is overused but I'd like it too if the supposedly intentional grammar mistake was made more obvious..somehow. Ah whatever it's still bomb!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us