Watch this
Kayree

clever

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

Another strung out cassette tape?

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

i'll admit its a good looking design that was skillfully crafted ... but can't we just leave all this magnetic tape back in the 80s?

garon

I think thats very clever! I thought it was storm trooper at first, then I saw the other jelly fish in the bg! hah! nice!

chelly

doesn't anyone besides me miss 8-track?

Rubybeck

I would make the jellyfish a little more prominent.. but great concept

Phil 404

i think it might work better if the jelly fish and the cassette case where both transparent, like just an outline. nice idea though

Less Than 3

i love this. but it would be better if it was a little off center. otherwise its lovely(:

designhigh

Nice illustration. Perfect concept. Well thought out and clever. #1!!

infostruct

My likey... I used to have a white cassette tape when I was younger. It was the "Lucas with the Lid Off" single.

keightdee

clever, but i don't think it captures the feeling of the d's. 3.

keightdee

ACK sorry i was led astray.

BrandonB11

apy did this before... i would send a link but dont feel like searching right now... its one of his earlier designs... anyway 3

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

infostruct- i had that single too! That video was the shiz-nee-it as well with its marty scorsese one-shot aesthetic! Or maybe not.

Anywho, i just NEED a cassette tape tee printed on this site, and this one would do a fine enough job of fufilling that need. Just highlight the jellyfishy-ness of the tape more and youve got a winner.

mrhand

Thanks for all your comments. Apy's design is kind of similar. I started this illustration for the URB contest and never finished it (hence the cassette). After reading a few articles about ocean trash vortexes I decided to go back to the design and add a little bit of an environmentalist twist.

styld

love it. not in the middle por favor =]

Mantis25

nice illustration, not my taste in wearables, but I'll 4 ya, how's that?

ElMitcho

Great idea. $5

No account?
Join Us