1. 1
  2. 2
phones

been done. But great job on the fur!

darklord

haha good!

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

I think it would have worked better if you had of done a stencil art style chewbacca in the same way the original does. That said the fur is impressive.

mrdeadhead

a bit smaller would be good, but you did a fantastic job on this.

lyevil

that fur is excellent.

ayejaydotcom

thanks guys, this is my first sub, so i wasnt sure about how the sizing of the image worked, i imagine it would be a bit amaller if actually printed.

i know that the che image has been done to death, but i could not get the juxtaposition of the names out of my head, so i had to go for it!

thanks for the positive feedback!

Raj Mahtaj

great illustration. I like it big too.

theurbanraptor

i like it. but the hat, looks so awkward.

macgruder

excellent! a little smaller on the shirt would be perfect, then I'd buy it! $5

rumbaone

groovy shirt man!

OrangeBee

awsome idea!! tho i think Che Guevara wore a green barret not black..

Bramish
Bramish profile pic Alumni

Chew Guevara! Nice fur detail!

Yeah mane it all gravy train. Aye is that the original CatDog?

Erikkire

too big picture

jeremygolden

I forgot to mention, FANTASTIC design

FRAGOSO

Smaller on the tee, but the illustration is fantastic: great hair!!

BradLand2

its too big/dishonorable. haha bt serioussly its too big. also, from his facial expression i get the feeling that he is about to tell me a sleazy pickup line

ayejaydotcom

it will be smaller if voted in. promise.

mag391

really awesome but in the future dont sign your designs. (looks like it is signed on the left bottom).

Nibiru

vot ah seksi sing! i liiike

Some Person

i agree with bananaphone. it should be stenciled more like the origional. otherwise i would buy it.

appleton

This should have been print yesterday. Change nothing $5

abbster

This is brilliant! I love the illustration on the fur. And the pun is great.

MattLoomis

Not only is this one of the first times somebody hasn't submitted a cookie-cutter/ambiguously/ironic funny design made in Illustrator;it's probably the only Che-inspired design I wouldn't think twice about buying.
With all that said, I LOVE THIS!!!!!

MattLoomis

Oh yeah, the print should be smaller though...

MattLoomis

One more thing, I don't agree with bananaphone.
Stencils are SUUUUPER played out.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration, the fur rendering is awesome.

Munk One

The texture in the fur looks great.
Asta la victoria siempre!!
Raaawwwrrrr.
-Munk One

carolynmain

yes, texture is better. Well done.

TodBrilliant

I flippin' love it. As the man says in Robocop, "I'd buy that for a dollar!" Or maybe twenty. Or maybe I'm just trying to get a Robocop plug in as a wedge to introduce my real obsession, "Buckaroo Banzai" with Peter Weller aka Robo aka Buckaroo as the wedge/segue point. Still kick myself for not seeking out whoever the hell named that store in Chico 'Perfect Tommy'.

Really great shirt design. So many of the submissions are dorkymangatechnogoth that this is refreshing as hell.

iac74205

Che's been over done... but this one is clever. Keep the illustration just as it is, don't go for the stencil look.

kito

the graphic is to big, 5 :)

samanthaflute

don't make it to much smaller. i like it big. :) nice job.

Mr.Gorsky

greattttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ajajajajajaja

lockerkey

hehe. nice work. but a little too big.

the-moon-unit

I dunno about it being that huge but damn thats 10 kinds of cool. Thing is ive got longish hair, a long beard and a moustache and i wear that style of hat a lot. I get told i look like che and im damn hairy so thats like... the most awesome logo for me. let the wookie win ;)

soisyourface

holy lol! $5 from me and i love the colour scheme, but the print would be better if it were a bit smaller so when i wear it, it won't look like i have a really hairy body with a face on it.

Magenta Cobra

The original was a photo, not a highcontrast stencil thingy. Great illo. Should've been a Rebel Alliance symbol and not a star on the beret, imho.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us