• by tomburns
  • posted Dec 02, 2006
  • 36 Comments

hahahah

Watch this
Roxy15675

yeah, it looks like robin williams.

rhombus

this is great...my only complaint is that the barber is in the reflection but not in real life?

ysy101
ysy101 profile pic Alumni

It looks like Marlon Brando

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

that's hilarious!

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

funny stuff, nice job.

MooseDinner

I was also thinking it was Marlon Brando

The_Girl

ROBIN WILLIAMS? You weirdos. It's Marlon Brando.

yinyang5

It's amazing how many people here don't get the movie reference. It's the godfather people. Marlon Brando, not Robin Williams. der.

AkiaAwesome

HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!HA HA HA!

freakin awesome, dude. ♥

Dogma

I think sweat dripping down the barbers face would make things more clear. Right now you could imagine that the barber doesn't even notice.

Still a very creative and funny concept.

wolfey89

I love this, but I doubt it'll win because so many people will miss the reference, heres hoping it does though

De_El

LOL YES!

perfectporter

of course it's supposed to be marlon brando. nobody missed the reference, they're just saying that it looks more like mork from ork than vito corleone.

MooseDinner

nobody missed the reference? maybe you should let people speak for themselves?

rinnanstimpy

looks nothing like ROBIN WILLIAMS!

deep space monkey
deep space monkey profile pic Alumni

All you 'kids' need to go down to the ol' video store and start renting shit that's pre-1996. Culture yourselves, it's the freakin' Godfather for chissakes.

katolms

the thumbs up guy makes me think of Conan OBrien for some reason...

abbster

Wow...I love it!

ElizaBee

I thought it was Robert Robert Goulet

ElizaBee

or even just Robert Goulet, but I can see that it's the Godfather and it makes more sense that way

BestFlatmate

This is bloody brillant - of course its the godfather. Are the rest of you stupid?!!

mikey_

I like it, not sure how well it would work as a shirt, but I'm a huge Godfather/Brando fan, so A+, 5!

Aeeee

I don't know the reference; I guess I'd better skip without scoring.

mindtrance

add buttons to the shirt.

The barber looks like the lawyer Tom.

jameses.x
jameses.x profile pic Alumni

DDDD

i havent that laughed in a while..

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

this says by tom burns - then it says by fatheed,

Ima confused

No account?