Close
One second...

So, where ya from?

alberta? XD

Watch this
dewey4444

idea is nice. might want the font to be a little bigger. thats just my opinion.

archbar

With the spud on the potato, it looks like a frog with no legs.

5 though.

NaughtyPoppet

hamburg, germany...hate to say it but um yeah hamburg, germany which is a real place... look it up...

steelytom

cow-afornia?

i'll be here all week, folks!

tofurky

Bigger type

blossompossum

Well, there's a meat processing plant in Brooks, Alberta, and it reeks of the most unbearable decaying-slaughter-house stink. Well, anyways, why not give the tee a $5?

aeblackmon

NaughtyPoppet: I think you have missed the point. Even if today's fast food burger consists of 100% beef, the origin of that beef can be hard to discern. Here's an excerpt from a CBS interview with the author of Fast Food Nation:
"Hamburgers are now made in gigantic factories. There was a time when hamburgers were made from beef from one cow. Fast food chains use to buy their meat from local suppliers in a local region. So fewer cattle were use to get the meat. The fast food chain had such a demand for hamburger meat that tasted the same they helped create factories to make ground beef. It's all very scientific. Today a typical fast food hamburger has dozens or hundreds of strips of beef from different cattle, in different regions blended together. So, if you have one sick cow in the batch, then the risk of getting sick is greater."
I assure you(Mr. Smart...), the burgers that you pick up from the drive-thru are not from Hamburg.

aeblackmon

Excuse me, Ms. Smart...

snazzyninja

If I wore this shirt, I predict I'll have to explain to a lot of people that peaches are generally from Georgia. The potato is more obvious, but I guess I can't fault you because I can't think of any other state food stable. Unless..."Good cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California!"

mymil

Cheese is associated with Wisconsin. Maybe wine with California? Everything comes from Oregon! :P

lemingsrock16

i love the finger print showdow effect

Invader.Manders

I think the potato needs a lil work, it looks a bit off, it took me a while to realize it was a potato other than that its awesome ^_^

spiffin

It gave me a chuckle :D

marjo0o

I just love this, please print.

joannchilada

I think the point of the shirt is immediately clear. Very good concept

vivalakelsi

Love the art.
Love the point.
Want the shirt.

vivalakelsi

Love the art.
Love the point.
Want the shirt.

etwhitaker

I like. 5555555555555555555555555555555555555

xiiiin

maybe try super imposing the type directly on the food objects? might look nice if slightly bigger and done right.
how could you not know georgia peach? crazy people.
could use some improvements overall...nice work

TheJordanD

?=port-a-john headquarters

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

either go the way xiiin said or put the locations directly under the items but bigger, and put them in a straight line all the way down the shirt. And make the "georgia" in a fancy southern gentlemen cursive, the idaho in a more heartland new roman times'y font, and the "?" whatever crazy way you want. Youve got a good idea, now go finish it!

booboo135

haha. soo cute ly funny. abstract. great way to convey a point. :) love.

giucy

Love it! Design and burgers too!!

MooseDinner

apples are associated with washington. corn with iowa. cranberries with the northeast. cotton with texas, though that's not food, except for boll weevils. oranges and florida.

aeblackmon

I guess I was going for the "hand-drawn/written look." Here's a revised version with different fonts and layout:

Alternate version

mambobob

mmm - dinner

sarcastickisses

i don't like the revised version (that you linked) as much as the one that's being voted on

milfodd

I prefer above rather than the more linear revised version as it feels they are huddled together holding a conversation of sorts rather than being in a sterile lineup. Fonts better though.

jaz999

I think it would be clever if you had the names of about six different states for the beef patty. That'd show 'em. :}

Firevine

I like it on the orange, with the handwritten look that was originally submitted.

slcour

i like the hand drawn version, the font is great but might look better a little larger

Syfo

yay GA

Recent Vintage

I like it as well, but where's the virginia ham?

tigershark

love it, but think text should be larger

inNARCOSIS

I like the idea, but you need a better way to execute it. =]

turdfergy58

you people are vicious, it looks fine the way it is. Just for a comment though, Oregon = grass seed, whoo!

rattan57

ain't nobody here know what they talkin' about.
as always, you are a tasteful little genius.

seewhydee

hahha loveeeeeeee it

No account?
Join Us