Close
One second...

Art of War

• by alanis
  • posted Nov 28, 2006
  • 33 Comments

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away..."--from Sun Tzu's Art of War. This is my take on this principle.

It's not what you know, it's how you show it. Show your enemy you are weak, even though you know you got a real badass weapon you can crush him with!

Watch this
ozrict two

i think the kid with the mace is gonna win

grejotte

lool funny

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

it would have been better illustrated if the sword kid had a tiny dagger, because in all honesty, a good swordsmen would eviscerate someone with a mace

la.fille.perdue

funny. I t honestly like just the hands in the preview better. rock paper scissors

la.fille.perdue

funny. I t honestly like just the hands in the preview better. rock paper scissors

2bitHero

^...IF they could get close enough. Mace = reach weapon.

blu_dragon_1004

I think it would be more funnier if one kid chose rock and one chose scissors. Then behind their backs were a rock and scissors as weapons.

The_Girl

Oooh, good idea! But that doesn't really fit the design concept, that being deceiving your enemy by appearing to have goodwill.

heartlesswonder

haha, that's funny. Great design and concept. $5

The_Girl

Oh, and I wish the kids had more legs. Two each would be a good number.

SuperAggroMike

Aere thewy plaiyinhg Rohck, Payper, Sciszors or soemething?

zhilau

Awesome!

MooseDinner

the mace is too unwieldy. by the time the mace comes swinging around, the sword has already cut off the arm that's swinging it.

LionelM

Dig it, but can't tell what's going on with their hands.

Alasse

thought it was rock paper scissors too Why is the one kid only holding out two fingers? and where are his finger tips? his hand looks backwards O_o

bhoomika

OMG! I just came up with an idea for a shirt using Rock Paper Scissors game... this is good..

Taynas

i like just the hands too

mrdeadhead

my money's on mace-boy. because it looks like sword-kid already lopped off a few of his fingers. dont think he's too good with that thing, yet.

AlinaT

wow. the best design for this competition! $5

peachmango
peachmango profile pic Alumni

Reminds me of my childhood... hehe .. . U get my vote $5

Dogma

4 because I think its a great idea. But I don't think I'd buy it.

gogopez

$5!

eileenyo

ha this is so funny. i like it i like it a lot

rj6686

haha Spy vs Spy

fluffysam

5$ in blue

sporadic__

This is quirky! I dig it.

No account?
Join Us