Close
One second...

Russian poster

amazing. it looks realy cool. maybe on red or something like that? $5

Watch this
jingy

i like the design. I would like it more if there was more meaning though

Speak_Easy

Cool design. The Cyrillic alphabet is just wicked cool looking. Does it have any particular meaning? Seems like a guy's shirt...any other colors available?

ashby

yeah it does seem like a guys shirt but I would still wear it as long as the design was a little smaller on the girls tee. I give you a $5

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

russian poster, does that mean you designed a russian poster or yo u saw one and put it on a tee? hopefully the first =)

bridgealidget

i'd second the red... more Stalin. 4

redsugar

The word at the top is leningradskaya. i can't make out anything else.

winterscribbled

I like the colors, but it feels too centered for the design. Should be partially on the back too, maybe. That's not something i usually suggest.

Auspex

what doe sthat say though, any translations on the poster?

XIIIwulf

Definitely needs to be put on a like a dark crimson (no maroon, please!) and it'll sellll! 5$ (but re-sub with red as a choice and it'll do better ^^;)

Legacy

bananphone: I designed it my self, no referencing any other poster.

It'd fare better resubmitted, you all think? I suppose I'll do that... what do I do, go through an entire submission process again?

oh, and it's Leningrad, more specifically referring to the "Leningrad Oblast", or Leningradskaya (redsugar got it) Oblast.

butter08

red would be a better choice – as already stated above. and an explanation of the meaning if it has one. not that one travels to russia with it and gets arrested ;-)

AlinaT

russia is cool. i want to wear something russian on me. :D $5

UngratefulBiped

Honestly...I quite like the grey. Seems like every shirt with cyrillic is red these days.

archiboy

wowowow $5

morganian

I think its great the way it is, using RED would be SUCH a cliche!!

m26gil

cool... it's a fact, you know your way arround t-shirt design.. 5$ from me

Pink Lace

Yay Russia, my homeland! I think i'd look better on a guy. But still $5 worthy.

abbster

As a lover of most artsy things Russian, I like it. Cyrillic letters are always fun.

alinka

LOVE IT! $5

alexan

this is the best tee shirt ever, i will tottly buy it $5

TionTheOne

I go in favor of red...it just says Russia so clearly.
Can a color really be a cliche?

No account?