Close
One second...

Man-a-tees

I haven't seen any shirt designs with manatees, so I thought I would start the manatee movement.

Watch this
kristy30

gotta love the sea cow

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

you don't see anyone pimping out tapeworm illustrations either, but that aint a reason to always start a new animal movement. These are nicely drawn, but there is nothing to really get me excited about wearing manatees on my chest yet. Maybe if they were holding a shirt of themselves like in your interface...

j.ayde

thats coool.

morganian

my wife ould buy this she loves manatees! and has a mantaee shit already so another one would be great!

morganian

oops the was meant to read Should buy this & has a manatee shiRt already, damn crappy keyboard!!!

jackasspenguin

Frickin Awesome I will get right on making that tapeworm shirt for you.

ma17

someone posted a manatee shirt not long ago, but I don't think it went well... I do like your manatee, but I really think there should be something more... Don't know exactly what tho.

jackasspenguin

I thought of having some kelp, and now that i think about it I probably should have. Thanks for the comments everyone

TheJordanD

i heard that the manatees are responsible for the mermaid myths...by the way, i like the design $4

nakedzombieforce

That's a manatee. Or what we call it in nautical terms: the sea cow.

truddick

Maybe it should be Mana-Tease and the female manatee could wear something slutty and then not put out. Could play off the mermaid aspect.

jackasspenguin

Sounds like you are a pervert truddick.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

My bf and I were talking about your design last night and we thought it would be fantastic if you had a shirt FULL of manatees... sort of the way people have bird shirts with huge flocks of birds. Give it a thought? 'Cause we would definitely buy it.

jackasspenguin

valor and vellum, that is a damn good idea. I will have to work on something like that over the thanksgiving holiday

resistealeau

i like it how it is, it just needs a different t shirt color. i like the flock of manatees idea too, but it has to be big!

Peppermont

I like this, and I'd wear it even though it seems a bit lacking. I really like the illustration style.

Midoriii

cool beans^-^
so simple... i love it

TV Trays

yes, just yes!

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Heck. Yes. When you resub, it will be a 5 and buy, that's for sure.

wahDuhpp fooh

oh my god. my friend is gonna be obsessed with this. i will send it to her.

cris2fur

I too have a friend who likes manatees.....in fact, I put it on her birthday cake....she would buy AT LEAST one of these just the way they are.

LittleMissWho

ooh... print it. now. or else i will sic my rabid manatees on you. just kidding...

mukai

hehehehe i wish there was a speech bubble and it said MOO.

but i think i'm like the only person who would like that.

knoell

Manatees are the best! I like it a lot!

AWorldApart

Everyone bow down to FRICKINAWESOME. He is the ruler of the monarchy and the king of the T-Shirt Movement.

lil ruddick

I like it big brother...and if you win I better get one for free!

madre

Jackass....Your shirt reminded me of the wonderful manatees I saw in Florida. Keep up the artistic talent. Madre

Ruaraidh

I love manatees.

jackasspenguin

Thanks for voting everyone. I have two more days left so tell everyone you know that might like manatees to register and vote.

SuzannaM

The dutch word is zeekoe, literary: seacow. I love it.

schumacherenator

slapping pictures of manatees on a shirt does not instantly make it clever. i like manatees, sure, but this needs a joke to make it good.

Annie the Pug

YAY! I like manatees! I think this is very very cool. 5$
lovely drawing style...the sketchy look is my fave part.

No account?
Join Us