Close
One second...

Man-a-tees

I haven't seen any shirt designs with manatees, so I thought I would start the manatee movement.

Watch this
kristy30

gotta love the sea cow

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

you don't see anyone pimping out tapeworm illustrations either, but that aint a reason to always start a new animal movement. These are nicely drawn, but there is nothing to really get me excited about wearing manatees on my chest yet. Maybe if they were holding a shirt of themselves like in your interface...

j.ayde

thats coool.

morganian

my wife ould buy this she loves manatees! and has a mantaee shit already so another one would be great!

morganian

oops the was meant to read Should buy this & has a manatee shiRt already, damn crappy keyboard!!!

jackasspenguin

Frickin Awesome I will get right on making that tapeworm shirt for you.

ma17

someone posted a manatee shirt not long ago, but I don't think it went well... I do like your manatee, but I really think there should be something more... Don't know exactly what tho.

jackasspenguin

I thought of having some kelp, and now that i think about it I probably should have. Thanks for the comments everyone

TheJordanD

i heard that the manatees are responsible for the mermaid myths...by the way, i like the design $4

nakedzombieforce

That's a manatee. Or what we call it in nautical terms: the sea cow.

truddick

Maybe it should be Mana-Tease and the female manatee could wear something slutty and then not put out. Could play off the mermaid aspect.

jackasspenguin

Sounds like you are a pervert truddick.

jackasspenguin

but thanks for the vote anyways.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

My bf and I were talking about your design last night and we thought it would be fantastic if you had a shirt FULL of manatees... sort of the way people have bird shirts with huge flocks of birds. Give it a thought? 'Cause we would definitely buy it.

jackasspenguin

valor and vellum, that is a damn good idea. I will have to work on something like that over the thanksgiving holiday

resistealeau

i like it how it is, it just needs a different t shirt color. i like the flock of manatees idea too, but it has to be big!

Peppermont

I like this, and I'd wear it even though it seems a bit lacking. I really like the illustration style.

Midoriii

cool beans^-^
so simple... i love it

TV Trays

yes, just yes!

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Heck. Yes. When you resub, it will be a 5 and buy, that's for sure.

wahDuhpp fooh

oh my god. my friend is gonna be obsessed with this. i will send it to her.

cris2fur

I too have a friend who likes manatees.....in fact, I put it on her birthday cake....she would buy AT LEAST one of these just the way they are.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

i'm STILL waiting for that tapeworm sub, man.

LittleMissWho

ooh... print it. now. or else i will sic my rabid manatees on you. just kidding...

mukai

hehehehe i wish there was a speech bubble and it said MOO.

but i think i'm like the only person who would like that.

knoell

Manatees are the best! I like it a lot!

AWorldApart

Everyone bow down to FRICKINAWESOME. He is the ruler of the monarchy and the king of the T-Shirt Movement.

lil ruddick

I like it big brother...and if you win I better get one for free!

madre

Jackass....Your shirt reminded me of the wonderful manatees I saw in Florida. Keep up the artistic talent. Madre

Ruaraidh

I love manatees.

jackasspenguin

Thanks for voting everyone. I have two more days left so tell everyone you know that might like manatees to register and vote.

SuzannaM

The dutch word is zeekoe, literary: seacow. I love it.

schumacherenator

slapping pictures of manatees on a shirt does not instantly make it clever. i like manatees, sure, but this needs a joke to make it good.

Annie the Pug

YAY! I like manatees! I think this is very very cool. 5$
lovely drawing style...the sketchy look is my fave part.

No account?