Close
One second...

And It Was Good

The Lord looked down on the game of football and said "Never take the Lions, even with the points. They're terrible!" Cheers!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Raj Mahtaj

Title cracked me up. That should be on the shirt.

canceromega

I've often thought about what things would be like if Jesus judged competitions or refereed for games.

dimmuborgirly

I love the title, i'd like it somewhere on the shirt just cause it makes it so great

AWorldApart

Um, is that a tail?

krygiel

its the flag, hah, i love it. $5er

joannchilada

Good concept - words on shirt would be cute

howlingmaniac

Words on shirt and it's a buy.

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Keep 'em coming!

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

hahaa, awesome! :)

VintageTheater

Somehow, it's incredibly amusing. Hurray for you!

yodelingyak

I agree. It needs the words, but $5!

hirzel

this makes me laugh. i once drove past a church w/ 'i really don't care who wins the big game..' displayed on it's message board. :)

spykdpunch

That title MUST be on the shirt. I laughed out loud.

dudmatic
dudmatic profile pic Alumni

notre dame!

cruzle

Though I love a lot of designs here, this is one of the few to have made me laugh out loud. :D

BranMuffin

Definitely put the words on the shirt. $5

HalfwayHouse12a

Hahaha, I like it, but I think it's a little big. $5.

indie eclaire

hahah the title is amazing. Is this jesus thing a trend? the last sub i scored was jesus related too... anyways, Yey.

cris2fur

yea.the title needs to be on the shirt....bottom right corner or so....with that its a 5 I'd buy it. without it....a 3.

Aeeee

I thought it was a banana. In his back pocket. D:

DannyX

If the title makes it on the shirt, it's a buy

pit_girl1

please put the words on the shirt! this is awesome!

sdhursh

5 with the title, 4 without. Goooooal!

holytoledo2

5 WITHOUT the title. Not necessary. If you are any kind of a football fan you know what the ref is calling. Get a clue. You don't have to spell everything out for everyone.

sdhursh

The specific phrasing correlation is more obvious this way. I know what that means in football, but I did not immediately make the connection to the biblical quote until I read the title.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

holy crap this is eerie! If you go about half an hour away from Columbus in Ohio, there is a church that has a several story statue of Cheesus H. Rice with his arms extended out like that, which most people refer to as the Touchdown Jesus. I REALLY wanna practice my place kicking over there, but I think frowny Christians forbid that.

Joe..

i think that this would offend many people. like myself. so if thats what your intentions were then good job!

lunchboxbrain

^buzkill. I'm a church-goer myself Joe - take a look at a duck-billed platypus and tell me God doesn't have a sense of humor.

gschmidt

i like the title. reading it with the visual is what makes you laugh.

amy122166

geat title :)

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

friggin funny!

lunchboxbrain

Thanks for the great feedback everyone. I was thinking about the recommendations to put the title on the tee. How about if the following image was placed on the back of the tee? Any thoughts?

lunchboxbrain

no image linking? okay then, view it here.

Stevethegreat

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

foomanchu07

The first thing I thought of was Big Butter Jesus.
The second thing I thought was, "the people who would be offended by this are exactly the people I'd want to offend."
I'm a Christian, and I still have a sense of humor.
Go figure. $5.

reneextine1018

i think the words would look good either on the back of the shirt (if its possible) or straight across, underneath him.

knipples99

5 $ with the title

superdino

hahaha awesome, i love it! jesus shirts are always good i find :)

pandapanda-

not on green!!!
but i love it.

ArsMoriendi

this made me smile. $5

Nodus

That hair is killing me.

It just looks like you copied and pasted His face onto a ref's head. The hair needs to be behind the forearm, not resting in His armpit.

lunchboxbrain

^All hand drawn and sketched in. Nothing copied and pasted. I hear you though. However, I think if the hair is behind the arm, you might not see that it's the Lord right off the bat - defeating the idea of the tee.

DJEnept

I'd like it more on light blue, but 5$

iLoveBeans

green is my city's university colour, my province's football team colour and my high school colour. i would wear this to every single football game i go to for the rest of my life.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us