Close
One second...

Life is a Terminal Disease

not true.

life is what you make of it.

it's only a terminal disease if you make it one mister.

anyway...pretty text.

Watch this
deep space monkey

Very nice design, but lose the emo outlook on life. Listen to some 80's pop and lighten up.

amaliaslash

it's like ornamental wheel of fortune.

reverywilldo

to "apocalypse...okaythen" -

No matter how happy you are or how great your life is, you still eventually die. Life eventually kills you, and that's what makes it a terminal disease.

ps - $5

thenewswansea

I agree with deep space monkey I love the design, but the words and message are a complete down words look at everything. If it was another message, it would be great.

thenewswansea

I get it, Life is a terminal disease.
We all get it. It's simply whether or not you want that scrawled across your t-shirt. As said though, to each their own. I personally would rather simply knowing that death exists rather than having the message stamped across my chest.

narteeze78

nice design, but a bit too emo.

lemingsrock16

haah deep sea monkey: thats the best advice ever.

the shirt is very detailed and nicely done

mongoosesrule05

.... An attempt to avoid the slogan contest? This feels more like a type tee to me...

Muaddib

the design seems too rectangular.... i know thats the point, but still

thesporesinyourlungs

ha. i love how all "goth" steriotypes go onto being "emo" now.
people are dumb.

but this is a sad thing.

i like it though. 5$

helo

Looks like a round of "Wheel of Fortune" meant to counter any happiness the winner has.

winterscribbled

Well, in the ultimate sense, life is a terminal disease... living causes death. Sort of.

MooseDinner

"In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes." I guess Benjamin Franklin was emo?

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

wow....wheel of fortune is REALLY dipping in the ratings if that's the best they can come up with now.

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

damn- there's already five WOF references to this shirt before mine.

aniktwo

i like this design, and if people don't like the message, maybe they aren't thinking hard enough. just kidding, i'm not trying to rile anyone up!

i like it, but maybe more colour? or on a coloured shirt? b/w is just too boring.

No account?