Rock Paper Scissors

• by Samtricks
  • posted Nov 11, 2006
  • 44 Comments

Everyone knows this game? :D

Watch this
theurbanraptor

no squares and no text.

if everyone knows it you don't need the text.

Samtricks

In fact, i was scared that the sign "paper" looks like the sign that used Hitler :s, you can understand why i wanted to put the text

theurbanraptor

hahahaha. that would make it funnier.

theurbanraptor

do iiiiit. if this doesn't do as well as you like. re sub with now text.

Samtricks

alright i will then I just want to nobody see me like a racist or anything else :) peace and love ;)

tricksie

I agree, no text!

Samtricks

alright, i won't put text, i will send it again :)

Sputnik13

nice light on the hands. would be better w/o text, true

slaterock
slaterock profile pic Alumni

I like the idea, and the hands are done well. I would say lose the boxes though. 4.

johnknows

funny!! :) 4

sidepull

no squares
no text
turn rock 90 degrees ccw

Vlad3060

I like your art, but it reminds me too much of the Rock Paper Saddam T-Shirt

Eruwenolorien

Since you have the 3 together, I don't think a lot of people will confuse the paper symbol for Hitler's symbol. Switch rock so the thumb is up (that's how I always played it, at least); it looks like a punch as is.

rachelester

i love the hands. and i agree with everyone above: no text, no boxes, turn the 'rock' hand ccw. =)

MooseDinner

pretty much agree with everybody: text, boxes, and rock hand. additionally, I think the paper should be more flat. The palm seems cupped slightly.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

nice illustration, the shading of the hands are great

r_h

love it $5

cheripoffs
cheripoffs profile pic Alumni

i have a shirt like this already but i'm really impressed by how you've drawn the hands. I agree that it would be much better without boxes and perhaps on a darker colour.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Hands are hard to do, and you made them look great! I agree with the above... no text and no boxes.

JAYGATZ

i make paper with all the fingers seperated and the hand vertical, not horizontal. that wouldn't be hitler at all, then you could cut the words.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

to add even more flair (and confusion), you could take the "rock" hand and translate that into the rock sign people and 80's cock rock bands throw up at concerts to appear "devil-worthy"!

apartment223

no text, but I think they need the squares! (hitler ha ha sorry)

5$

Lumpaduppa

heheh very nice....But, how many tshirt you update in 1 day? :) (excuse me my bad english...but I'm italian)

Samtricks

Erm, in fact I just updated some designs I had done 2 months ago :p lol, and I did some for another sites but they didn't get good marks ;) (Iam french :p) lol

Lumpaduppa

ah tu est français...alour nous somme deux européens:) Common ça va? Ici en français je te dis que tu est tres bravo dans le mond du beaux arts et bande dessinèe:) Au revoir, à la prochaine fois...

darkrose

i dont understand why ppl are so anti-text on threadless...

Negala

you should put dynamite and gun on there too...

MrGallagher

Scissors doesn't look right, the hand is incomplete.

Muaddib

i dont like the squares

stencil_is_art

tres bien.
just tilt the paper hand the other way a little then it won't look like a hitler salute. yeah?
peace out.

stencil_is_art

oh yeah, rock hand needs to be turned too. like you're pounding your fist on a table.

eille08

the perspective of the hands is interesting, but i'm not a big fan of the sequence type shirts.

TeaInCrystalGlasses

I've seen this done before, and I agree that the rock hand should be reoriented.

tilty

love the hands, i agree though, no boxes,no text

MeggoWaffles

i've seen a couple rock paper scissors shirts in my lifetime, and i am thinkin' that this one packs the most pow... that means i like it. nix the boxes, yadda yadda, seems we've been over this.

UniqueMe

without the text would be funnier.

:)

biesdesignstudio

as is, 3$.

once you cut the text and boxes? 5$.

jaylovestheguinness

I would buy this with or without the text, if the text goes so shud the boxes though. great design, gave it a 5 and a $

grracexx

i concurr with the other folks. but other wise, its a 5$

No account?
Join Us