Close
One second...

NECKROJUBILATOR3000

• by Sgraffio
  • posted Nov 01, 2006
  • 58 Comments

Sgraffio had some problems with Flash. Detailed piptures to come. Sgraffio's had a long day.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Raj Mahtaj

Crazy cool. $4

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

that's an interesting genital going into the chest =P

saraNurk

wow, awesome.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

great illustration and character.

Sgraffio

Bananaphone, Sgraffio finds it quite humourous that a "Banana" would notice such a thing. :-)

Sgraffio thanks you, saraNurk, bananaphone and Raj! He sends much love your way!

Please view the proper image here and a close up: Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Sgraffio

Herky, Sgraffio thanks you and send's much love your way!

cassidyglenn

Haha...Neck-ro....Me gusta.

emmazing

I love the colors! Very eye catching

Sgraffio

Emmazing, Sgraffio thanks you and send's much love your way!

apartment223

oh yeah nice style! 5$

consumera

i want this design tattooed on my forehead. 5!

Luke...
Luke... profile pic Alumni

nicely done,
if i may call it this, it seems very: "techno-tiki"

Sgraffio

Sgraffio thanks and send much love to Joe Harding, ProfessorM, tylerretro, apartment223, consumera, theworldinyour_eyes(depeche mode fan?) and Luke.

Luke, "techno-tiki", Sgraffio likes it!!

Also, Sgraffio want's to remind everyone that there are more detailed pics in his blog: NECKROJUBILATOR3000©

Keep it coming peebles! Sgraffio is loving the comments!

Bzoink

I hate people that talk in the third person.

izzy23

Eyecatching. Great colors!

Sgraffio

Bzoink, you don't mean that. Thanks and much love your way, homie!

Izzy, thanks and much love your way! Woo-hoo!

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

well I send you a $5
it's very interesting!

chelly

like the placement, colors, and use of shapes

Sgraffio

Chelly, Sgraffio would like you to consider the NECKROJUBILATOR3000© a comfortable accessory that when worn, not only brightens your day, but the peep's around you!

Sgraffio is all about making people feel good about themselves!

phones

$5 schweet

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

nice

feras

yo that pic be dope. you sure know your neckrojubulators. love you long time...

kesrock kenn

dyno-fhak-king-MITE sgraf. complete! and i do want one to keep me warm. i like warmth. sorta like the colours and character that illuminates from the pectoral region. i don't have one, but i know i will look super damn sexy with it on!

Sgraffio

Sgraffio love heading out to: She Says So, phones, Wunofthemaggots, staffell, feras (love you too), kerock kenn (who is probably sexy without the shirt on) and funkie fresh (Sgraffio likes FF's illo's).

amy122166

i think it's really cool!

Drusilla

For some reason this shirt makes me really happy.
=]
4!

Sgraffio

amy122166, Drusilla and bulletsalvador, Sgraffio sends love for taking the time to leave comments.

Bulletsalvador, no, it's not intended to be a wiener.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

This is the best shirt I've seen for this contest, $5

MysteriousPete

Wow, Bling-o insane-o.

sweetness.

Sgraffio

Lumpaduppa, abeadle (So kind!), MysteriousPete ("Bling-0 insane-o" Hahaha) Sgraffio sends love for your votes!

Sgraffio

Sgraffio urges peep's to keep voting, please.

Driftnaught

Nice design, i like it, sgraffio talks about himself in the third person. i guess thats alright as long as its not in person. sweet job.

Sgraffio

JobotDaRobot (Sgraffio loves the alias) and Driftnaught (Sgraffio likes to change it up once in a while and hopes that people think it's humorous that he talks in the third person and of course he wouldn't do it in person, that's just plain ridiculous) get mad Sgraffio love for stopping bye and leaving some thoughts. Very appreciated!!

m0n1

This is amazing! very trippy and very unique

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

this is quite simply the best neck tie i have ever seen. frickinawesome would be very happy to have this dangling from his chest (cripes, now you got me talking in third person like the "jimmy" seinfeld episode).

Sgraffio

mon1, Sgraffio thinks your amazing for stopping bye! You rock-tha-block!

FRICKINAWESOME, yes, you get it! Sgraffio wanted the shirt design to double as an accessory. Thanks for that post, it was..... uh.... umm... FRICKINAWESOME! (Sgraffio thinks everyone should talk in the third person once in a while, change things up, baby!)

very sick shirt love the design wrapping aroud the collar

Don Juan

is that thing between the legs a penis?

Sgraffio

309889764, thank-you, Sgraffio appreciates the love! Don Juan, legs? penis? Sgraffio doesn't see these things. He see's the Jubilator's intake manifold and the Jubilee exit vents. That's about it, thanks for asking, though.

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

nonolarson thinks it's a cool design.

Sgraffio

nonolarson, thanks! Cried_to_the_moon, creepy in a joyful sort of way? Like Halloween? :-)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us