Close
One second...

I SCREAM FOR ICECREAM

• by Morgan_UK
  • posted Nov 01, 2006
  • 36 Comments

By wearing this shirt you will envoke the magic of Mr Whippy and in an instant an Ice cream van will appear... what more do you want??

Watch this
nanahachi

hahahahaha, love it. $5

Peachcupcake

isucuremu o TABEYOU!!!!!!!!!

i like it but not to sure wat that block of wood is doing in the icecream. is it chocolate??

shibbyfu

I LOVE THIS.
MUST. PRINT.

cheripoffs
cheripoffs profile pic Alumni

on blue

Morgan_UK

It's a flake in the ice cream... not a block of wood - it's an english thing!! :-P

Cmax

wow that is f-cking awesome! $5

Morgan_UK

Cheers... may the Ice Cream Gods shower you with Hundreds and Thousands...

panda grl

yay, that's sweet! icecream eating should become an olympic sport. nice design, good colours.

Emmalawton

haha, nice idea

Morgan_UK

cheers! May the Ice cream Gods grant you two scoops when you only expected one...

Ms .45

Does it REALLY say "eat ice cream"? I'd be worried that it was saying something else...

AWorldApart

I thought the "wood flake" was a chocolate bar so 'sall good :D

Morgan_UK

Yes I have had a Japanese Friend who I have never wronged in her life (so she has no need to lie to me) translate it for me... so all good!...

:-)

DeathByChris

i wish it wasnt gray in the image but rather a light blue or maybe orange, gray flattens the design and makes it kinda dull other than that i like it.

stewballs

Icecream = 4, Ice Cream with a flake = $5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is so cool, Mr Whippy for prime minister!!

throw_away_your_tv

I TOTALLY dig the flake, how can one forget the mouth-watering flake in an ice cream! Excuse me while i wipe my drool. YUM!

retrocircles

lol @ the the wood comment about the flake. so funny.

Morgan_UK

Ice Cream without Flake is like Peal without Dean...

bup-baa- bup-baa- bup-baa -bup bap-a-bap... bup-baa- bup-baa- bup-baa- bup-baaaaaaaaaa-BUP!

for those of you that know your cinema 'stings'

Morgan_UK

read Pearl not Peal... curse my fat fingers...

5 for sure!

emdent

i love the pink color!

snazzytmi

No one in my area would get what the Flake is but I love it! I had a friend in the UK send me Flakes the moment I heard about them. Why is the best candy outside the US? sad I wouldn't wear it but love the concept. 4

Morgan_UK

ah but think how cool you would be in the US... you'll start a new trend with Ice-Cream Vendors up and down the west coast... :-P

in the land of the Hot Dog - the Flake is KING!

Morgan_UK

maybe I'll do a choc-ice on a stick tee next... or a strawberry-split

jestorey

great style.
definetly $5 and a buy

jerobal

super perron

Spookygunslinger

What's with the Japanese trend lately?

Lidstrom

I'd wear it in pink. Blue just seems so much more reserved for a shirt with a huge exclamation mark on it. Maybe some bright colors other than dark blue? nice design! me likeee

reyb305

couldn't ask for more, it's a rediculously genious design. i like it, i like it a lot, $5.

No account?
Join Us