Close
One second...

little ray of sunshine

Here comes the sun! Du'n du du...

:D

The idea behind this design/the fine print was taken directly from an exchange I had at work, between me and my supervisor. She called me a little ray of sunshine, and I used my pillow sharp wit to come up with a retort. haha

Also, apologies in advance to anyone who might be offended by the cancer joke! I mean no offense; just poking some fun at that flashy jerk up in the sky. (Yes, Zeus.)

Watch this
Oread

Hilarious... but, I don't want people to think I cause cancer ;)

y0automatic

wow i think this is absolutely AMAZING. 5$

Jennifuhrer

SO CUTE & SO VERY CLEVER!

consider yourself $5 -ed

swintpoof

OMG, first Loco Roco shirt I want!!
$55555

Hello.Pity

WOW!!! :D I want it. 5$

I_heart_ducks

I hate the sun for the reasons you listed (I appreciate its light and warmth and everything, but direct sunlight just bugs me.), so I'd definitely buy this!

ascorbique

mmm don't like the text in the ray that much...

snazzyninja

Yeaahh, what if say, the text were somewhere beneath the art, the sun was smiling (as the wearer), and the sun ray covered less of the cloud? But the idea is snaaazzy.

pirate2dabone

wow, one of the best design shirts with words

(i usually hate designs that have words on them except for only a few type tees)

$5 I'd buy

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

cute cute cute, and love it!!! wonderful $$$

marizzle

I LOVE THISSSSSS
$5 yesyesyes

CookA200

sweeeet

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

your subs are so witty!!!
Keep them coming^^

pudd.n

SUPERCUTE! $5!

cherry_starr

I love this! It's so cute~ I would definately buy this!

Petanca

I don't like how you drew the sun, it says nothing to me...

rocketfueled

love it! especially the asterik, haha.

fc gravy

awwww.... what??!!!!?!?! hahahaha....

that was my reaction when i saw this. cute and slightly educational.

maverick32

This rocks. I think the sun should be smilng or something. Make it carefree about the cancer and whatnot.

holly golightly

didn't you already submit this for little miss sunshine competition? i dunno maybe im going crazy...

spizzlebop

Cute! Maybe the ray not so covering the cloud. Maybe text under design. Reminds me of the TMBG song (ok a cover) "Why Does the Sun Shine?"

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Your style always have them words n stuff in 'em.

Gloomymoose

This shirt is pretty much amazing. $5

killerqueen33

i luurve it. $5 for suuuure

elvisthe2nd

eh. It is nice though. 4

ilovegravy
ilovegravy profile pic Alumni

okay, so as usual, my slow ass takes 349859045845 years to do anything, but here I am to finally reply to comments! :D Thanks a ton to everyone for the votes and nice comments!!! :) I appreciate it greatly. <3 always happy to find others that share my stupid sense of humor. hahah

ascorbique and snazzyninja: I can see what you mean about the text; in my original design, when I had smaller dots for the half-toning, it looked more legible, but I can see how it might look weird now :/ anyhoo, I think it'd work with the text on the bottom or something, too.

ixoyeghoti: Prozac-happy and self-deprecating at the same time. hahah YES! :D Awesome description, thank you.

fc gravy: cute and slightly educational. haha, I like this description, too! :D

maverick32: whoops, he actually IS supposed to look happy and carefree already ^_^;; perhaps he looks like he's straining, more than winking and smiling. haha sorry about that!

holly golightly: Don't worry, you're not going crazy! :) I tried submitting this for the "Little Miss Sunshine" contest, but they rejected it, so it wasn't put into the running. :/

spizzlebop: Good suggestions, and it's always nice to be compared to TMBG! hehe

kaloyster: haha yes, I am a fan of words n stuff on shirts. :D

(hopefully the stupid line breaks will work :/)

ilovegravy

...aaand, no they didn't. Boourns I say!!!

Drusilla

I love this! 5!

kouotsu

juh-juh-juh-juh-juh-juh G-UNIT

LongLiveQueequeg

love it! i can see a whole line of these tees, with cute little bunnies and footnotes stating they cause rabies.

shatani

i adore this

ilovegravy

Thanks guys!! :D haha, and yes LongLiveQueequeg! much of my sense of humor goes along the lines of stuff like that. haha (but don't worry, I won't use your bunny idea! ^_^)

Echidna09

Tee hee. This is super great. $5

sakura54

I missed the scoring. great. I still think it's great. i can add it to my collection.

ilovegravy

Thanks again everyone!! :)

(sorry, wanna test the line breaks again...)

iheartcmp

this is awesome. too bad it didn't get printed.

daniellypampelly

i definately would have bought this if it was printed. great design!

No account?