Close
One second...

GENDER BOMB

Hope you like it.

Watch this
Peppermont

Whoa! it speaks to me. =) I wish the woman leg could be more feminine but maybe then the man leg would look a bit off =P but very cool.

blu_dragon_1004

Nice visual effect. I don't think i'd wear it. Don't like the placement either.

AlinaT

this is cool. great idea. ;]

nickaix

that is SO sweet. But I'm not so sure about placement, either. Perhaps as a rather narrow horizontal stripe of peach color w/ the women's legs pointing down?

herky

nice optical illusion, the placement needs some tweaking.

TokyoGoreFest

The placement is horrible, I'll admit.

But it doesn't stop anywhere, it goes on forever...
It was hard enough to make it the way it is now.

Chinoiserie

Illusion, how cool. All the legs look like knives sitting on a knife holder from far.

JAYGATZ

trippy! i'm not sure what else to say, but it's creative.

delcielo

oh i like it very much!

raYch

I like this very very much. i want it.

kriasele

Might not wear it but the idea is great.

lmarchi

That's a Fukuda's design!

TokyoGoreFest

Are you trying to say that I stole this?

PISS OFF.
It's a pretty generic idea, asshole.

Not to mention, I've never even HEARD of Fukuda or whatever it is.

chisafer

tokyagorefest.

this is almost the same exact thing as a poster for a play I saw last year. how about you "piss off".

TokyoGoreFest

Oh, yeah... I forgot.
I copied that poster, too.
I COPIED EVERYTHING!

Goddamn, I give up on this place.
You all piss me off.

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

relax tokyo. people did this kind of optical illusion since before escher, but i think yours is original and stylistically cool in its own right. Three suggestions for the placement: straight through the middle ending just before thel eft or right side, making one of the legs almost the netire width of the shirt, draped on the left or right shoulder coming down diagonally, or like you have it now, but continued all the way down to the bottom of theshirt. I'm pretty picky with what i put on my chest, and i would wear your design with pride. Keep at it, and screw the haters. Not literally.

trancer

Even if it was copied, so what? its not copyrighted. its a cool design and it hasn't been submitted yet, so who gives?
I think it's really cool, but i wouldn't really wear it.

WallsReallyWork

great job, but you need to figure out a better way too incorporate it into the tshirt, placement looks a bit awkward and weird

Looneygirl

cool illusion!

kawaisachi_

it is a very famous artwork by shigeo fukuda, a senior graphic artist from japan... gee.... even it's a copy, it's a very bad one, sorry dude, u sud see the original one
piss off? whatever

MarcieD

i think its awesome, and that people can come up with the same idea without copying(and they are very different anyways) so...i personally wouldnt wear it but i have to give you props on the design.

olddirtybastard

Excellent idea...keep working it....almost there.

prophylactic

I just the other day in my intro to graphic design class, Shigeo Fukuda is my professor's hero...

But yeah, this ain't gonna work. It's an interesting design but it makes a lousy shirt design.

Not to mention it's been done before.

Luke...

nice reversal.

Monkey II

I have a similar idea but with different style
You beat me to it
Nice!!!!

scottyo

nice escher style.. does look a little like the ol block of cutco knives though...

shoeshine

this is NOT original.

monkey_bubble3141

Seen this in a book I own. But I love the consept. Redo the legs, tho. The women needs to look alittle more feminine maybe? $4.

kilyth

I think it'd look pretty cool going all the way across from the bottom left to the top right.

Leenie691

Let's all kick each other in the crotches! Yeaah! And don't worry, Westerners have been stealing design from the Japanese for ages.

No account?