Close
One second...

Maths Is Magical

Watch this
PrettyFly4aDPhi

No, 'Maths' is short for mathematics in other countries.

pinup-artist

so cute, but i'm gonna be cliche and say "remove the text" only cause it doesnt do much for the design, plus im american and i'm not walking around with a shirt that says "maths" even if apparently its short for mathematics in "other countries"

Luke...

nice retro style, i disagree and think the text is nice and very essential to the design. the phrase and hand-made type fit nicely with the design, the placement could be a bit better though, maybe a bit more "flow" to it...

redsugar

The more I look at this, the more I like it. (And leave it as "maths.")

ohmystarsNET

nice final composition! i'd buy on grey :)

herky

nice style and colors, definitely keep the text.

aqua-star

i don't like the "maths"...change it to "math", to me it just looks like a typo.
cute though.

PeteyPie

hehe guess it depends on which side of the atlantic you reside! it can be changed to "Math" or keep "Maths", which ever is more poular. thanks for the comments :]

PeteyPie

popular*

_kapow

i say math, but for the shirt, i think maths is fine. prefer it to math anyways.

numbernine

Maths, everyone uses maths but americans...I really like the design 5$ as it is but if it is changed to math I would have to reconsider.

Jesse Mack

excellente! i would also like it if it said "maths is ∞ fun".

kuklagirl

ooh, neat. it kinda reminds me of the powerpuff girls. b/c the design is pastel shades, a light colored tee is probably best. nice design.

LongLiveQueequeg

ibut....maths isn't magical. it's torturous.

greendaygirl80

aqua-star on Oct 24 '06
i don't like the "maths"...change it to "math", to me it just looks like a typo. cute though

i gotta agree with my best friend!

circusbo

It HAS to be Maths. I suppose if you use the american and said it quickly it would sound like mathematics- mathismagic...see...but i would only buy it if it said maths, and if it get's printed i WILL buy it. fact.

Sairyfairy

Yep, if this is printed with 'maths' I will be buying it. Us Australians (who call it maths!) buy shirts too, you know.

Jexwell

ooo
my computer science teacher would love this...

i on the other hand hate math
or maths for that matter

EmiEatWorld

I hate math, but I love this shirt. $5

mayumi

it looks kinda like the guy on the pringles can.
it's cute though. very nice.
and definitely keep it 'maths.'

firebolt816

i'm american, and i much prefer "maths." god, british people are so much cooler than us.

Pink Apple

I'm Aussie and I say "maths", but I can deal with "math". Other than the eternal text debate, I enjoy the colour and general design. Yes, we also spell color "colour". Hehe.

danniidanone

shouldnt it then be maths ARE magical

francisorme

keep maths. screw these americans! XD

pakuakun

ah, i like it! keep the text and i like the graph paper. well, at least that's what i think it is. i would definitely buy.

fellowbread

Love the colours. Very neat design! I would buy it.

NessaChan

I like this, and I hate math. But I like "maths!" =)

kriasele

Do not like the subject but like the design. "Maths" is much better anyway since the rest of the world can use it.

rli

haha yay math!

meredithreuter

i think "maths" adds character.

spires
1 design submitted - Score now!

Even if 'maths' is short for mathematics elsewhere, unless english in europe doesn't involve subject/verb agreements, you still have a grammatical error in your design. The easiest way to fix that is to eliminate the plural.

pudd.n

i love how his hair and the stars are graph paper.

pudd.n

i like "maths"

bootless maundy

i really like this. i think it would look best on the grey. cute and fun. "maths" sounds better with the phrase used...and cuter to go with the overall. i'd like it less if it said only "math"....and i'd like it even less if you changed your design based on a few people who don't like it. keep to what you use.
also, i really enjoy the micro graph paper. great stuffs.

CemetaryDriveIn

can`t stand math,but the design + colors + everything about this shirt is amazing.

tshirtlover

freaking. give. it. to. me....!!!! ah ah ah...i want it! you have just made my day. and i doubt this will be printed b/c i am an odd one to like math. but there is no doubt in my mind i would buy this in a heartbeat...

PeteyPie

thanks for all the lovely comments :]

opendestiny

Cute! Too bad I hate math. (Otherwise, totally $5)

yeohgh
1 design submitted - Score now!

love your retro style and is wonderful, wonderful WORK!!! love it! 5

tinyteef

Heh. I like "maths". It makes it kitschy and fun!

No account?