• by Morgan_UK
  • posted Oct 18, 2006
  • 24 Comments

Always wanted a tank...

Watch this
flye

nice :)

Morgan_UK

ta.. first go so not expecting much... :-)

lil_sai

bigger!

xraggedyannx

That's funny. But I'd like it bigger so the words would be more visible.

Morgan_UK

point noted - will revise! :-D

jam_pot

I really like this, maybe some other colour options?

Morgan_UK

on the shirt - or art?

Enyhol

great art

Estranged Thespian

I like it. Think itd be great on black or navy, but I like the green. Maybe gray, but that's a stretch.

Im with raggedyann too, though, bigger text. shange that, and $5. For now, $4 (Yes, Id buy it anyway)

mosaiclobster

Needs to be bigger text, unless you like people with their faces within an inch of your chest trying to read it.

Or pretending trying to read it :]

Morgan_UK

Maybe I'll redesign this larger as that seems to be the overall opnion - and try different colours.. cheers for the comments!

winterscribbled

Grammar police: shouldn't it be "fed up with tailgaters"?

Morgan_UK

hmmm... you might be right... bugger

fellowbread

Hahhaha... this is perfect! $5!

jaqle

;-D LOL Just the fixits as above and its a $5 for sure :-)

Morgan_UK

A new MKII version has been submitted - and I've heeded the above comments, larger print, 3 shirt colour options and amended text... cheers for the feedback.

TheJordanD

everyone dream in rush hour

Morgan_UK

but then you end up with... 'Think' erm... kinda doesn't work!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

it's weird that you have a play on the words "think tank", but then the text is all about an even cheesier concept about driving a tank around town. I'd like it better just going with the original concept of enlarging the tank and "THINK", and ditching the text altogether. But i seem to be in the minority.

Morgan_UK

heh... no worries - that's the beauty of opinions - they never seem to follow someone elses :-)

I appreciate your thoughts on the small text - and to be honest I was in two minds... I just don't think at the moment that the idea works without it... if you know what I mean...

Legoman

I like it 5$

Morgan_UK

cheers matey!

No account?
Join Us