Close
One second...

Vibes

i really like the image, but I'd experiement with the size/placement

Watch this
bmm24

i like it, for me to poop on.

bmm24

no, really, i dig. not my fav of yours, but rocks my ass none the less.

helo

I'm loving the cool effect, but I wish the figure was doing something interesting. Right now he's just standing. How about something like an actor in a 3-D movie on his knees totally distraught over the death of his lover who somehow fell out of the screen and is lying dead in front of the audience on the front row who are wearing their 3-D glasses? Or something like a leprechaun who is getting electrocuted by trying to plug a rainbow's electricity cord back in an outlet? Or someone who took too many growth hormone shots? Etc. etc. etc...

Arkive

ok.....

BradLand2

helo, wtf? i like it how it is, but maybe on the top center of the shirt and a little smaller

helo

Sorry for not being clearer. I'm just suggesting other images to apply the cool effect to rather than a silhouette of a man standing.

mexorcist801

I really dig this. I think a center palcement would work best, though. 5!

OceanicOceanic

I like it, I'd like it more if the image was centered and the person was walking forward

silver_

I like the placement.

Smashtastically

I like the design's look, but I think the placement needs to be different and maybe make the figure doing a more interesting pose. Just my 2 cents.

tigershark

I'd buy it if it were centered.

AzrimEkim

The symmetry of the design definitely lends it to a center placement.

iscreamcolors

i'd buy it just the way it is - i'm a huge fan of off-centered, even with a symmetrical figure. i think the plain silhouette makes the effect look great. a different pose could then complicate it too much.

screeniswonword

it reminds me of armor for sleep.
nice though.

Sodacap_bum

i'm still cracking up on elo's comment.

hahaha.

p.s. nice sub

liquidtoast

i've officially been tripped, nice work

Andio

Fine as it is!

jenavieve

center placement 5

Vaden III

wow this would look even so much more amazing in other colours. blue tones on navy or slate? green or yellow or brown tones on forest green? as is $4.

IIIIIIIII

another "center placement"

semicolon

I like it the way it is. :] Nice.

cybercrak

center placement :) 5

idefyu

oooo scribble!

No account?
Join Us