Close
One second...

Winner

• by kavrick
  • posted Oct 13, 2006
  • 37 Comments

Ricky Bobby: "Well -Let me give you a saying from Colonel Sanders. I am too drunk to taste this chicken!

Texas Ranger: "Old man, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!"

Ricky Bobby: "This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons."

Watch this
advocatus diaboli

winner....like, you're the winning sperm that got to the egg?

Ms. Aqua

lol! I wouldnt wear it, but i like the idea

d-manda

tasteless

cheerios91

horrible. get some class, bud.

seven K

dang... four word you don't want to see under your submission:
"I wouldn't wear it,...". I see the humor but not something I'd parade about in...

Obergeist

Get a sense of humour, darl.

Wouldn't wear it but it's a funny sub.

Syrnix

heh I had a sperm shirt too, there diffently funny gj.

Kevin Barrack

Good concept (although not sure I'd wear it). However, I think the sperm needs to be integrated into the "logo" design instead of floating on top. A little more detail would be good too, on both the sperm and the rest of the design.

spef

I like it! i'd wear it! :P

funkminister

It's really not that bad. Good idea but I dunno a lot of people who would pay close to $20 to get insulted by a mass majority of girls like that.

d3ath3ater

lol, i always say that thats the only race ive ever won.

fezandswords

HA! almost everybody here is too ashamed of sex that they wouldn't wear it! HA HA HA!Better get back to4th grade every body!

fezandswords

And If I wasn't writing this right now everyone below would suddenly change there mind and agree, because 90% of the teenagers today can't think on there own!(thank god I'm an artist...)

leahface

HAHA!
THIS IS THE RUNNING JOKE IN MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW. 5$!!

Setzer527

Ricky Bobby: "With all due respect, I wasn't aware that you've had experimental surgery to get your balls removed". I'd buy it.

kavrick

Thanks for the comments everybody. I agree some people wouldn't wear it, but I figured it would be taste, not gender that would drive that... Ricky Bobby appears to be unhurt, but that Wonder Bread car is toast.

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

champion..

Enyhol

haha, luv the idea!!

Donbar85

Clever...and I WOULD wear it.

jayhoooo

Gorgeous....! Arji, gorgeous!!!

shadowboy

Monica Lewinsky is calling her lawyer right now.

railroad_kid

Ehh.. funny, but it gets old fast....

kavrick

Wow... 1.44 out of 5... That officially sucks. Thanks to everybody that voted. Back to the drawing board...

No account?
Join Us