Close
One second...

"Let's Go Again!"

• by flooovde
  • posted Oct 12, 2006
  • 70 Comments

This is a submission for the Kill Hannah Loves Threadless contest, for which the theme is "Until There's Nothing Left Of Us."

I thought, 'what better accompaniment to this than little cheese children being grated to their eventual little cheesey ends with a cheese grater slide?'

Proposed colors are khaki, light blue and natural.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
squintygirl

The blob looks more like melted cheese than grated cheese, but I love the facial expressions.

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

hahah

idunno

this is fucking funny my co-worker and i cant stop laughing

Royj

OMG this is soooooo amazing!!!!!
hehehehe
i love it : )

natesone

funny but poorly illustrated.

catsuiop

the more i think about this the more disturbing it becomes $5

shanayze

Awesome Shirt!! I would buy this if it were for sale =)

KazaQ

More grated and less melted.

Duchamp

LOL!

angetaylor

It should look more like cheese. they don't look like cheese. And I know cheese.

St Nitrogen

The pile of grated cheese could be improved, and it could be sharper in general - but this is an exceptional idea.

redmondcarmen

Extremely original, clever, and funny. Hilarious but deep. Most of us can relate to the experience of having so much fun that that we keep going back for more over and over again until it nearly kills us. Way to go, flooovde.

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

ouch.haha

JAYGATZ

that is super funny. I think the blob below the slide DOES look more like a cheese melt though.

flooovde

I guess it was just a hot day, eh?

organ-donor

cool idea but needs to be shreds of cheese rather then a blob

MarcieD

omg hahaha this idea is GREAT, but i think the design could be waay better.

itsnothamilton

the cheese grater doesn't really look like a cheese grater... other than that, fine.

Jakelb

this idea is awesome, id definately buy it. maybe if you sharpened it up a bit.

Gossamerwings

That is GREAT. I love it when people come up with a really original interpretation instead of the boring normal ones. Hilarious. I do have to agree with the shreds v. blob comments though.

flooovde

The children are aged cheddar. That's about as sharp as it gets.

MelSgam

hahahaha that was a good one. and i have to say, the shirt is cool. i thought the slide looked like a cheessegrater immediately actually, and even tho the blob should be shredded i still get the concept, and its still funny.. and cute in a sick way. lol.

ashtray1

the cheese should have holes all over them

CherryLick

this is hilarious

Love your sense of humour!

flooovde

Thank you for the lovely comments.

DubC

I AM BUYING THIS SHIRT!!!!!!

i love it. $5

Snowballmonkey

Like everyone said, make the pile look more grated, and I vote take the face off it.

flooovde

Relevant changes have been made for any updates. The cheese now looks shredded. Repeat. The cheese now looks shredded.

mejane

GREAT CONCEPT! WOW! the cheese at the bottom does look a lil like melted cheese also: suggetstion:i didnt get ti at first-maybe on the bottom of the slide (the underside) u should have some gratd cheese coming out, to show that they are busy being grated.amazing and cute,id buy! (:

.HisakataWarabe

lol i love the idea of it! but i agree, the grated part should be just a bit better. It's so cute and funny.

daustin51

Love the concept. Still think that even in the improved version looks too much like one mass instead of a pile of distinct shreddings. Fix that and you've really got something.

nunzilla

100% hilarious!

nickaix

So wrong, it's right.

tagg
tagg

erh, stupid html wrecked my heart.. LOVE it! I want this :)

Royj

omg omg
this is gonna be the best shirt ever!
i want a million
: )

BrandonB11

looks much better shredded but i dont think u need the shadows on the slide... stil 5$ so i can remember this

_neatophyta_

Aww, they're so happy. Haha, cute.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us