• posted Oct 11, 2006
  • 90 Comments

First timer.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
ashtray1

yes i get the 1st comment!!! well i like it but i would never wear it....its too creepy

ni.m.
ni.m. profile pic Alumni

i love a well done piece of vector art. very neat. somebody is bound to comment on the size, so i might as well, but it would probably be printed smaller...

strong first sub.

BeeBubble

reminds me of the ring....creepy..good illustration though!

supaherokelley

the angle of the hand looks weird. unless its broken of course. then it would be correct.

Al Veryard

the hand is cool as it is, have to agree with above, the image could be smaller. very sinister image. I would definitely bye it. $5

greendaygirl80

looks like... whats that movie... i think The Grudge. kewlie! i like the size, it would be harder to tell what it was if it was smaller.

Oh_Bang_Bang

i love this....its so great...subtle and a great design..like that it floats in with the color..has to be this color...:)

Seosaimhthin

A bit smaller and subtler or it shouts came-free-with-the-dvd, but it's ace and I'm 5$'ing it.

natesone

great use of negitive space!!

SusieO

It reminds me of the grudge $5

alacyt

Whoaaaa here she comes. Watch out boy, she'll chew you up!

styx021

reminds me of the ring or the grudge

I_heart_ducks

This is great, but I don't think it'll be well-received on this website. Try another if this doesn't make it.

d-manda

i love the hands. if they were straighter and the knuckles uncurled it would have more of a sexual appeal. the hands are key to providing a demented, creepy feeling. also, the size is great the way it is. i'm not a fan of posters, but this would make a great one...as well as a t-shirt.

helo

excellent one color design

cheerios91

Samara from 'The Ring'?

Vlad3060

^^

Ringu was the first thing I thought of when I saw this shirt design as well.

amelia_bc

yeah... i thought of ringu too. i don't mind the size. it's cool~

rlwii

Great art work.

ohitsxnicole

Holy shizz, that scared me. Lol, i'd buy this! $5

fuminshoGaara

Awsome.
$5. Definitly. PLEASE PRINT.

thekidd

ahh PRINT THIS!
I LOVE IT!!!
$5

exin

ah, sweet. great for halloween. fantastic illo, too. 5!

nickaix

creepy. appears to have 3 hands. creepier.

nadienne

im with alacyt.... snaps fingers     unfortunetly, its too much of a reference to a very popular horror movie (two, for some people........); the obvious has been stated, im just afraid that everyone who see this will relate it only to that movie, and to nothing else.... and i really like this shirt, too.... its just a nice and clean black shirt..........

slushy

Reminds me of Weak and Powerless

danikapark

smaller. but i love love love it

ks_clarity21

THE RING IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!!! $5555555

JAYGATZ

the first thing that i thought was the grudge/ring. i don't know if i'd wear this though.

amy122166

oh...creepy :]

mich84

That is awwwwweeeesome, simple but just right. Well done but i dont think i give it $5 id give it $20......please print and i definately want a autograph on that one.

hollowxlies

I don't like it...it scares me.

blacktopsammy

this is the grudge, right?

Sodacap_bum

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss $5

cheezpoodlez

reminds me of grudge is that what it is????

apples mcfresh

shit son! this is so rad, i would totally wear this $5

NekoAkiko

Thats cool. I like how it seems like they are comming out of the shirt at you.

adorkable8605

ahh...the grudge...my friend would love this...so 5$ so i can buy it for her

PLAYNU

That reminds me of someone familiar! I'd buy it for a weird/special girl i know!

V-Wing

The grudgeeeeee! :D 4

seeemeee

i love it

xxemokitty7xx

Dear Threadless,
you should have printed this in time for halloween with the glow in the dark ink.

you would be rich i tell you!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us