2. 2
R G

hahaha

pmobini

Great design as always

Nodus

Hahahaha!

rpolich

i can't tell if this shirt is sarcastic or not, but regardless, i absolutely hate comic sans, to the point where that even if this shirt is making fun of it, i could never let myself wear it. sorry...personal opinion.

staffell

noone thinks comic sans is good, and even if they did, they wouldn't be the type of person to make a statement about it, cos the liklihood would be that they are a pleb, and plebs do not make statements about fonts.

staffell

:\:/:\:/

(matthijs)

sarcasm is not for everyone. I like it a lot.

5$

Lowfat

favorite font ever...

penguin11

uh just so you know staffell there actually is a sort of fan club for comic sans and i think they might make a statement, i mean they have a website so they obviously care.

gloom

HAHAHA! unbelievably funny stuff! i honestly detest people using comic sans. :)

schneidsra

i'm with rpolich. couldn't do it. plus i think that if this person were of the type that really hated comic sans, they could come up with a better, more sophisticated design. this looks cheap. sorry...

KazaQ

Wow good game guys its a font. Is there anything more looser than preaching about how terrible a font is? You can make out the letters. Its not like its wingdings or something. Comic Sans has its place in society. Some things look better with comic sans type on them. So in short wow I can't believe there are so many comic sans flames in the comments on this shirt...

galci

nooooooooooooo!!!
ban comic sans!

graphic designers are anti comic sans, that knows everybody !

(I'm sorry by my bad english)

transparentman

hhahaha everyone hates comic sans for some reason. Thats because of all those people that use comic sans think its fun for some reason

angetaylor

My brother would join. He loves Comic Sans. I'm a Courier New girl because it adds at least a page to every essay you write.

JoeyCudz

comic sans... bleh
funny shirt

sohcahtoa

pst! CS was created in 1994...

myrlie

ugh, comic sans...make it stop

slaterock

where the hell is mezo?

Broussine

man there's a lot of shite tshirts today!

lyevil

comc sans makes me feel sick.

helloklaire

i would wear this shirt. its a conversation starter. obviously.

notyourtype

sohcahtoa, this is from www.identifont.com:

Designer: Vincent Connare

Year: 1995

Publisher: Microsoft Typography

so I guess we both have different recources, damn internet

knick

very funny and clever! 5*

chiarabi

!!! nice!!!!

pooHED

wear it. hate the font.

pennylane447

eeek! Comic sans! BLUE comic sans!

TehBohoLuffer

"Comic Sans" means "not funny" in some other language... I wish I could remember which one...

Oh well. That's a random fact.

abrassea

comic sans rules! take that, haters!

abigaildarling

gross. comic sans is the worst ever. and boholuffer, "sans" refers to "sans serif" - and it's "without" in French.

hate C.S but because of this, love the shirt.

i2uthanne

hahaha, my friend hates comic sans, i would get this for her as a joke.

steinberger

So funny (i hope?)

ax_man

pretty nice. wouldnt wear it tho. and kaza q, if you have ever seen any quality work with CS on it, let me know -.-

goldfishblink

o great design i love it.... u should just think about using a different font. (that was sarcasm)

ionpoe

i appreciate this.

oposum

where do i sign in? (:

nik12316

i hate comic sans too much to wear this.

Xlator

If I saw somebody walking dow the street wearing this, I would stab them repeatedly, then burn the shirt, then probably go and dance on the persons grave a few weeks later. That effing font makes my blood boil. :(

utensil

I hate hate hate this font!

kelseyp

i love sarcastic computer talk
:D

imogenbanks

if i didn't hate comic sans with every fiber of my being, this wouldn't be be as lame.

cheerios91

I HATE COMIC SANS!
BRRRRRRRRILLIANT!
5$

droo31

I hate the font...so I get this tee...that said, I hate the font too much to buy this one. Maybe a Marker Felt Fan Club?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?