Close
One second...

Joy in a paste

WOW I love it. Good stuff

Watch this
cardiganGirl

ahhhh...soy! not on white though. a light-green color might look very cool.

pennylane447

hahaha it looks like it says 'SOY'. you obviously put a lot of work into it, so i give it a 3.

blu_dragon_1004

Very cool. Looks like JOY to me... must be one of those 'art eyes' things. Non-white $5.

ChloroformPerfume13

i love all the little dots. i wish i knew how to do the little dots...

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Great 5$!

clarey2311

oooh - nice! but not on white :-( still get $5 though :-)

She Says So

best entry ive seen so far

colleenmarie

This is a cute shirt. I like the German message and that it's spelled out with letter characters. this would be great for gifts. for kids of all ages

SusieO

I lIke the design But Not On White And Maybe Just A it Bigger $5

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

nice i love this!

adrpwns

A better joy shirt than most.

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

Love the joy!!! happy shirt!! nice!

sssarah

nice one! $5

wretchmuffin

I like the design, but I'm unlikely to wear an image of something squirting "joy."

Actually, now that I've articulated that bit of naughtiness, maybe I would wear it . . .

romolusIII

oh now i get it! at first i thought it was a cigarette and gave it an instant zero. but now that i see it's paint it's better but im probably not the only person who will think that when they first see it therefore i wont buy it. 4 tho

nickaix

Now that is psychadelic. It is cool, but actually too happy for me. I think I would hurt myself if I tried to be as happy as that! For someone else tho, I'm sure it'd be worth $.

schumacherenator

please not on white! it's a brilliant, happy design, so let's see that bad boy on a brilliant, happy shirt color!

cactuschicka

Very cute, but I agree, not the best on white. Still love it! $5

No account?
Join Us