Close
One second...

When push comes to shove

hah this is sweet.:]

Watch this
dank57

haha i like how the bad domino has red dots, nice. 4

thoreaubred

Shouldn't the red one be the one falling backwards?

helo

I smile when I look at this. -- actions have consequences --

helo

Actually I wish the dominos were all lined up toward the right going to the edge of the shirt -- or -- the mad domino was turned around and pushing in the opposite direction he's pushing now.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Would have been nice to have the design so that the 'crazed domino' was pushing towards the majority, but I felt it was more important to see his face. Thanks for the comments, keep em coming

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

haha this make me laugh and nice!!!! super!

Sknittels

great design, perhaps if the angery domino was moved back a space or more domino's were stacked in front of the first one, I agree with helo, i think that the domino's going to the edge of the shirt would be cool. Great idea still. 5

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Would be easy enough to move the design over so they went to the edge - might look like they were disappearing around the back

Pink Apple

Hehe. I love how the guy at the front is completely oblivious.

c_case

this made my day.

comicfiend

i think it works well with him pushing the second domino, even better if the first domino and second domino were getting pushed as if they started the fall and he didn't feel like falling so he, as you imply with the title, pushed back.

hahhahahahahaha- ha!

Doctor B

I like it. I'd like to have seen the domino falling the other way so you can see the "oh no!" expression on his face.

JAYGATZ

oh no! My worst nightmare! Crazy superviolent living dominoes! looks great.

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Hmm...worst nightmare...interesting...I must try to capture more primal fears in future designs, thanks for the comments

Draya106

awesome idea! would love to see it with a blue-er background, but its probably just me...still 5

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Personally i like it on the Jade, but Pacific Blue would probably look cool too, thanks - keep commenting.

Suz_

HA! Awesome!

Ceh

Print it!

djakes2

pirint this. $5

banditoman88

I don't like colors that are not easy to name or make me sick. This bluishly-green nonsense is making me nauseous. Or maybe its that noodle cup I ate.

AimXFaith

LOVE IT! Print it. Dominoes are such a forgotten sport. To me.

MaudlinLaura

lol I love the domino behind the evil one; he has the look of impending doom on his face!

gishmi1ish

hilarious. weird background color, though.

11-8

I love the design but you need a different color shirt. You need something brighter to make the design pop out at you. The dark red mutes it too much.

11-8

And the green doesnt really go with it either.

I think natural would be a good choice.

Jexwell

hehe
if it were a different color shirt

kelz

i like it on that green color best

izzy23

Best use of dramatic tension on a tshirt ever!

artgeek17

i like how the end one is waving! it's like he knows he's gonna get pushed into the next one...

ozybluebird

love the concept, maybe different colour tees though? not sure about the green and the red

Ceh

How about a nice bright blue...just so long as it's printed!

twangd

clean up the edges, change a few colours and you're good to go.

mostlycrazy

I love it! I think the idea of having the dominoes go all the way to the edge of the shirt (i.e. adding more in front of the first domino) would be extra cool. Love the expressions, and a very interesting and original idea. :) $5

NGee
NGee profile pic Alumni

Thanks for all the comments - if there is anymore feedback/suggestions, I'd like to see it. Thanks

AntoninT

i really like this shirt...i would get it

No account?