Close
One second...

The only cut you'll ever need

• by marjo0o
  • posted Oct 08, 2006
  • 49 Comments

This awesome tee comes in Mint for ladies and Olive for dudes. Hope you love it !

Watch this
Veggie_Vampire

haha that is good!! i really like it!

KazaQ

Omg that is all pro.

Blinkzzbabi182

It kind of looks like an emo michael jackson

archbar

I did that to my bangs. But then they got too short and I looked like a dumb person. Now they're longer and still f'ed up. I'd wear it.

eighten

damn you all, it's not called "cheer up masochist".

I_heart_ducks

Haha, my parents are making me cut my bangs all the time because they get so long... I'd wear it.

ashtray1

i like it....$5

nomadseifer

cleaner design on better color and I buy.

myr_heille

incredible!!! 5$!

marjo0o

shish travis76 that sucks !

Ge_Nobinobi

That design is so funny ! I would buy out one without any doubt ! Good luck !

marjo0o

Masochism : the sexual pleasure or gratification of having pain or suffering inflicted upon the self.

I don't get it eighten...

mcdoremi

FAKE FAKE FAKE
YOU ARE AN EMO ! :)

Tu peux ben parler de toupet, regarde ta photo ahahhah :)

jtm

marjo0o

haha moi aussi jtm :-)

UmustDieIaloneAmBest

This reminds me of a Jet album cover, I really like it though.

reetzy_chick

haha. time to offend the emo cutters! i like it.

remiprev

Love it! 5$

Molliness

brilliant.

SusieO

Ha ha HA Very Clever $5

exin

I like it but [call me 'emo' if you will] I have side swept bangs so wearing this would be a bit hypocritical.

elektrobeat

As you can notice, I have 'em too ;-)

marjo0o

As you can notice, I have 'em too ;-)

chamaviva

where is the emo's manifest?? 5$

SimplyGaB

Sweet! 5$!

trendyxcore

ohmiiii!
Its wayyy cute.
I'd rock it!
$5!!!

kpackman89

totally adorable, but can it say patent pending please lol

JessRae1987

Amazing. I love it.

marjo0o

Thanks for all the comments, nice or not so nice. BTW kpackman89, contest rules state : Your design is not required to have the theme text or brand logo on it... in fact, we prefer it does not. That's why you shouldn't find "Patent Pending" written on this contest's subs :-)

jenavieve

im always trimming my bangs id wear this always $5

Arnett

i cut my own hair
this rocks

outofusernames

i want olive for chicks...awww

$5 from me mate! love the design...

Ale100percent

This tshirt is ME!amazing!!

marjo0o

Thanks guys I really appreciate it !

aznrelientkgrl

HAHA ! this is perfect for the patent pending contest. cute

chronically bizarre

lol this is really amusing, I just wish you'd make it olive for girls too, I intensely dislike mint shirts

Oh_Bang_Bang

i looove the simpleness of the illustration..id buy it..not sure what your idea behind it is though? im thinking of ....cutting..i dont know..actually.

igniiited

nice, i get the joke. ^^ i'd buy it. :] $5

but, really, patent pending is an amazingg band [one of my faves] and i'd like to see more of these submissions have some sort of a more direct reference to patent pending [i'm not talking about just putting "patent pending" on there, i mean maybe using a line of lyrics, or something]. after all, they are looking to use these on shirts.

marjo0o

Dear igniiited, first of all thank you very much for your mucho appreciated comment. Now again, the contest rules state that The purpose of this competition is to create a stand-alone design inspired by the theme, not a brand tee. , and the prize package includes The winning designer will get to design a future Patent Pending band tee.. Sooo, if I get this right, the actual submissions are not intented to be Patent Pending merch BUT the winning designer will get to create one very unique and fan satisfying design for the band. Thanks again, hope to see you sporting my T's ! HA ! :-)

artgeek17

haha!!!!!

Strike Redkite

It makes me hungry for Mint chocolate chip ice Cream. I have the worst craving right about now.

Love the colours, and the design as a whole. My only fault with the design is that the 'n' in need looks like an 'h'. Otherwise its very good.

Duchamp

i really like this design. i struggled with liking it because people are forever harassing kids about their hair, as if changing their hair would change who they were. however, this design has a lightheartedness that doesn't seem too mocking. :D

No account?
Join Us