Close
One second...

Group hug.

It's been scientifically proven by clever people that hugs are in fact one of the main causes of joy.

Watch this
cpdesign

Cute, just wish it had a little color in it though. With grey colors it makes me feel like they are sad. Just my personal preference though.

mynameis00000

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I SERIOUSLY SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THIS, THIS IS SO CUTE DEFINITELY FIVE!!!!!!!!!!

JAYGATZ

cool. I like this. it's like a pillsbury dough people party.

designbyag

so far this is the best one in the contest! 5$

Simply_ Lovely

they're absolutely amazing! love.

chiefmc

i agree with some color.

perfect the way it is

Suz_

That is adorable

deese02

This is really cute, but I agree, it could use some color. It would make them seem more joyful.

DrHobo

that is very nice lookin, but whats with the lobotomy scars?

raachiee

The cutest thing I've ever seen. I'd like more color too, but still. TRES CUTE.

Ruaraidh

LITTLE PUFFY HUGGING DUDES

5$

And I really like it on grey.

NivelNad

it reminds me of the michelin man. or that huge marshmallow man from ghostbusters. cute anyway, would be nice with colors, but i have no idea what colors would work.

annyl82

so adorable..

schumacherenator

ugh, my heart just melted, along with my soul and my brain. this definitely has a limited demographic

short.sam

this is awesome. i love hugging

pinup-artist

perfect the way it is!! i yelled awwww at my desk. kinda loud. heh.

record

ohiloveit

hawaiian gal

yes, the line on their heads look like lobotomy scars...
Would that mean we would be me much happier if we all had lobotomy and play collective sport?( well actually, i'm sure we would be happier, but is that bravery? I mean, to have lobotomy in order to stop thinking, and to have hugs in order to produce serotonin...)
sorry... Need to sleep.forget it.

the-y-of-i

omg i love it i would totally buy it

HayleyHerself

I think instead of thinking about it too much, just sit back and go "Awwwwh". That's what I did.
Lobotomy scars probably wouldn't appear all the way down the back of your head and on your back. The lines are supposed to be stitching, as if they were cuddly toys, but if lobotomy scars make you want to buy this shirt, then hell yeah, why not! :D:D

Thank you for all the feedback and comments everyone!

thespacebass

OMGGGGG
THIS IS CUTE LIKE WHOA. :D

outofusernames

i would have liked one of those marshmallow chubby things to have a bit mark on its butt...hahaha!

otherwise, still good...

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

Cute! 5$ for the idea!

CherryLick

Amazing I Have To Get it

No account?