Close
One second...

Creative Light

If anybody would like to see bigger size or different color options, please request it here and I will post it in my blog.

Watch this
nedoow

cool

ashtray1

awesome!! $5

mynameis00000

cuuuute. looked at some of your other shirts, i love your style!!

dawl2499

I love it!

lnbh1410

Placement 1 is just right.. not keen on white/natural though.. maybe a bluey/green shade?
$5

Gossamerwings

This is gorgeous! It's still wonderful without the lamp, but would people be able to understand that it's light?

designbyag

As you can see in the first placement you can't even see the lamp, if I move it down just a bit more, the lamp will be invisible. I got a lamp just like it on my table, so I know its a lamp ;)
Thanks for the comments and Votes

Dphunk

Cool

El_Claireness

I love it. I'd definetely buy it! Yes to the lamp and both of the placements are good.

ma17

I like placement 2 better, and I like the grayish template color the best. So LOVED it!

LongLiveQueequeg

wish i could say "i love lamp", but it's better without out it. reallly nice sub!

darkrose

only time ive really liked a big design...way to go

getaricerocket

without the lamp, it looks like the creative light is stemming from their naughty bits. but that's just me.

chiarabi

BELLO!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

LOVE placement #1 and on such a pretty yellow too! :) I remember this from the blog forums... I can't recall if it was suggested to try this on a black (or dk. grey) shirt with white & yellow lines for the light? I think that could make it appeal to more guys while still retaining the appeal to girls too.

d2tspf

placeement one, it looks fantrastic on the yellow! :)

have you thougt about light blue?

Cattack

placement 2!

leahface

placement two!

Arnett

number 2

yelieu

I WANT!!!!!!!!! placement 2 on the yellow!!!!

Razorblade

I love the no lamp one. $5

dusti

I love the idea, but I'm not sure about the shape of the lamp. I really like placement 2

No account?
Join Us