Close
One second...

Lungs

Very cool and interesting representation of anatomy (I assume that is meant to be heart and lungs anyway).

Watch this
JAYGATZ

pretty interesting. not really sure of what to make of it, but i like the idea.

icebar

that's so cool, i like the color choices, $5

MarcieD

i really like this. $5.

exin

ooooooo i like this. kind of uncertain about the orange heart/sun but $5 nonetheless

b-rizzlelovesyou

If I just look at it like an upside tree and sun, It makes me like it.

senor spicy pants

yayy for a good shirt design!!!!!!!

i love trees coming from the neck!

WOO!

RovicWINS!

looks kinda like a lobster

dedetan

have moon in my heart while the grey over my lungs

jock05tees

Tree lungs have been done soooooooooooo many times now!

PeepingTom

the design is great, but i don't like the color choice. maybe with different shades of green?

Al Veryard

cool 5$, I would get it.

jimmytan
jimmytan profile pic Alumni

超棒的! $5

Lambda
  1. Really nice.
raYch

AMAMZING :D

eighten

I'm not sure how I ended up at this shirt again, but things got interesting in the comments. That shirt everyone is failing to link to is here. I think this is different enough that it doesn't matter it's been done before, because it's really more ink blot than tree anyway. I'm just not sure about that moon, though.

lulubella

There's another very similar shirt. I like the idea of lungs, but I don't think it's clear enough without the title. I think it needs to be clearer, then maybe the similar designs wouldn't matter.

I love it. $5

vulcanhalfbreed

I've seen something very similar at Eastern Mountain Sports..upside down trees that look like lungs.

Leenie691

In the human body, the heart is normally situated slightly to the left of the middle of the thorax, underneath the sternum (breastbone). The heart is usually felt to be on the left side because the left heart (left ventricle) is stronger (it pumps to all body parts).

so, stop putting it so far left. it annoys the hell out of me.

R.Saeba

cool

d3zin3_teo

cool...definite 5

No account?
Join Us