• 31 Comments

only no war!!!

Watch this
NL.

nice !

Vadim Mak

Very nice picture, but looks not so good on a t-shirt

AsStarsGoOut

i think it looks great for a t shirt. . .whos the girl?

JAYGATZ

This is awesome! Love the colors and the images and everything. This deserves a $5.

surfangel26

i like the message

eighten

I think it looks great on the shirt, but unfortunately it could not be printed that large unless it was printed on the fabric before the shirt was made.

thenew_zero

Nice design - I actually would prefer it smaller and centered though...

iotadial

i like it jsut the way it is. good work

jenavieve

i like it $5

phones

fun!

Pico

i think this design looks surprisingly nice on a tee; any smaller and I wouldn't like it. also, i enjoy how the airplanes go in front of her, it creates kind of a surreal effect.

Offline Pixel

Beautiful design. Right above her head, instead of having the planes turning in, they should be fading into view. Also, you might want to make the planes look more like B-52s or some more obvious warplanes, those look like passenger airliners. Nice work. :)

blazo

very good

alacyt

I like this- especially with the huge placement. I think threadless should do more of that.

i like it !

LELEMANE

i love you

jesserosas

This one is awesome

LongLiveQueequeg

like the design, but the planes look misplaced just trailing off to the left. i think there should be fewer planes and, like someone above stated, make them disappearing behind the chick.

Andra Lynn

i love it. 5.

clarey2311

yep i agree about the planes looking like 747s..need em to be a bit more war-like or maybe black hawk down-esque..fab design though!

Daniel Braha

this is the best shirt in the running.thank you.

BettingonHumanity

I agree with the planes going behind the hand. Either way I am buying it for a friend. Put it on army green though.

chiarabi

thank you...thank you...thank you

badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni

love it!!!nice work...

chicaloca85

i love love love love this.

Rosolina

compliments! very good!!! $5

chiarabi

I PRAY YOU… VOTE ME… I HAVE ONLY ANOTHER DAY!!!!

No account?