like it

indiemcemopants

Very cool. The typography is very nice.

surrexi

Great concept, and well-executed as well. $5

Pseudonymity

maybe maybe maybe with out the border? but i still give this a 5

Ford Prefect

Defo without the border and the swatches a little bigger. Maybe in another colour, haha only joking.

cant think of one

nah i think your typography is not right yet

whootie

no border.

caird

thanks for all the great comments!

gaill

nice work

GildedLilly

I really dig the concept, but I'm not quite sure about the sizing. Still, I'd totally buy this.

opendestiny

Awesome concept, but I think the text and border draws away from the overall product.

bpilgrim

i agree, text and border hurt it. just the shades with the descriptions are clever enough

fettaera

nice idea. no border, maybe less text...like "decisions in shades of gray" or "choose in gray" or something shorter. good job :O)

caird

I originally thought to make it just the swatches, but was worried that across the room you wouldn't notice the names of the colors -- the text is there to say "Come look at me! I'm not just a shirt with swatches!"

I_heart_ducks

I think that the swatches should be a lot bigger than the text, and the text should just be a footnote for people who don't get it right away.

just my thoughts though...

I_heart_ducks

Also, grey is my favorite color as well.

claimjump

I think it's terrific and would love to buy one. Different and fun. Great concept.

Samtricks

It is nice :)

kjerstisigne

I like the swatches by themselves. If people don't get it, they can ask.

LongLiveQueequeg

yeah, nix the text and border--nice concept

h4xnoodle

i love the fit of the grey shirts :D

veggieheadgeek

awesome, especially for a first sub. grey is my favorite color (or lack of color?), so this shirt is pretty much amazing. $5

cwysock5

I really like it! I do have to agree to make it bigger on the whole front of the shirt so that the words are bigger too! This is too great to be small. Those of us that think in gray will definately buy it

adaramalina

amazing concept, cool design.

jenavieve

w/o the border, $5

Nexxy6

Oooh! I like Gothys :]

caird

mmmmm pantone...

lunacy

change the text, no border, and then it'll be 5$. greaat concept

jeff.dierdorf

Laurie, I have no clue who you are but you are the most talented t-shirt designer I have ever come accross. If they don't take your designs, contact me, we'll make millions together producing shirts.

No account?
Join Us