Close
One second...

Don't Give Up On Me

This was a teamwork from me and my friend, Mark. there are no words to express how much I apreciate him using his amazing computer abilities to make this design happen. Because of our hard work and determination, I hope that people would think that this design will win!!!!! We think that the placement of this design is especially interesting because most of the image is on the front, yet there is a little portion that wraps around along the side...

Watch this
appear_my_dear

i like it a lot, but i'd like it even better if it was a tiny bit smaller and higher up on the shirt.

Dalifan

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!! THIS IS MY FIRST SHIRT!!!! I APRECIATE EVERY COMMENT!!!

kaiyraa

Wow, $5.

clgrdjunkimonki

i love the shirt!!!!!....if it comes in black i'll get it!

kvnmllr50

the design doesn't have a lot of color, but it is still really nice!

Dalifan

heyy "kvnmllr50"! its me, adam, from bio class...wow small world!!!

vodkahigh

$5 @ you Adam!! I love that it curves around a bit, there are not enough shirts in the world that do this!! and the design is just very cute and endearing :] I will buy it fo sho

EFDisaster

love the coat-hanger antenna

femmetofarad

Love the antenna, love his pose, love the sparks and placement, but the whole "nuts and bolts" ruins it. Good design + penis humor = no go.

DragonFLY Robot Zero

dude lol penis humor is the first thing i noticed but its really amazing you and your buddy really seem to know what your doing

helloklaire

i love this! the colors, the placement, the design. i just think his lil' nuts and bolts take away from the attention of how truly amazing this design is. five dolla.

thisisdanni

wow cool tee fo' sho' !

yourfavoritemuse

love love love your designs are so mad cool :) 5$

maryamabdelhamid

aaah this is amazinggg....great design...

helo

looks like a robot posing as a bum who wet on himself and is exposing himself in public. No thanks

Galiger

totally awesome... hope you win!

-penquin

shirtflirt

you put alot of work into it and so did you buddy. that's great.

but i'm about to throw up if i see another robot/unicorn/ninja/blood drip/etc.... that's not your fault tho.

Samtricks

wow i really like it.

Meganostic

oh adam, 5$ for you. I loved witnessing the process of this design. I would love even more to be able to wear it, of course.

Scoobydooto

I'm resisting the urge to make a joke about how he "needs to be screwed."

I'm really not sure wha tto think about your design... you definitely captured his 'end of the road' destitution. I like all the little details (notwithstanding his lil' junk), like the antennae. I kind of like what I'm thinking is an abstract version of fire and smoke, but... Okay, I guess I like it more than I thought I did! :-P

ax_man

i have my shirt shirt up here, too. so nub to nub, 5$ for you ^.^
great job

Dalifan

thank you all for your comments people...i know its a risk to have the design pass the seems, but i saw it once on here once, so i said, "why not?"

No account?