Close
One second...

High Score

• by imurray
  • posted Sep 19, 2006
  • 38 Comments

I don't know about you folk, but I've had several run-ins with this happening. I know arcades might not be where it's at, but respect is due to the home-consoles beginnings.

Watch this
iotadial

in the arcade game world they call me DIK

Iras91

LMAO $5

JthmNny

wow 5$

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

it should have been AAA

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

oh right, i didn't read the others

SarahC2001

You forgot POO

imurray

I thought SHT would have covered the whole "POO" area.

Maybe not?

exin

a little immature for me to wear as a shirt, but seeing this on an actual arcade game would make me chuckle.

cherrycherrynu

that is exactley what the high score board of erotic photo hunt looks like after me and my friends get through with it!

psshaw

Ha ha, who HASN'T done that? 5$.

natesone

funny but wouldn't wear it.

opendestiny

I like the concept, but I think the allusion to swearwords is so junior high. Now, if it was something creative and thought provoking...

imurray

What could you put that was both in the span of three letters?

And besides, that's why I did it this way. Sure it's sophomoric, and it's cheesy, but it's still funny.

emopunkin314

sweet a jr high shirt

Vlad3060

heh reminds me of playing in the arcades as a kid.

sweetmonkeytuesday

hahaa reminds me of the simpsons. i always used to be 'poo' but then the bowling alley got all high tech and now you can put in more than 3 letters -___-

Cookie Monsta

That's hilarious! I gave you a 5.

wlight

it'd be funnier if only one of them was a dirty word

romolusIII

ive used ass before

organ-donor

yeah keep the top one AAA but i love the idea.. i used to do this all the time and this makes a cool tshirt, i personally would lose the fuk and use poo or summit less offensive so more people would wear it/ more people would enjoy it

ljluense

i highly agree with wlight.

i love the idea, it's very nostaligic. but i'm really not liking all the 'naughty word'. it's too expected and draws attention away from a tribute to the games themselves and instead becomes a juvenile joke. i really like the idea of having only one dirty word. i also second the idea of making that word poo. it's not vulgur like fuk, cok, tit, etc and instead portrays a softer, friendlier response, instead of it being kind of lame and immature.

Nodus

^ Agreement

l1qu1D

hahahahaha!

whootie

yes, ljluense, it is a juvenile joke. but can you really say you haven't done that? if you do, i don't believe you anyway. and it's pretty funny.

whootie

i'm not saying i would wear it, but i appreciate the idea.

greendaygirl80

you are really, really sick!!!!!

scart

im a fan of good ol' POO

JeffreyyS

i dont like the language you are using on that shirt mister.

L_digity

PEE...I thank you-$5

Sodacap_bum

lol, the last two names (dam,cok) made me think of dane cook. and then i thought that maybe he'd like this shirt better than a superman t-shirt.

haha

CASSIEUM

haha... it's so true too. I'd wear this... but only because I've done it.

No account?
Join Us