Close
One second...

DEFENSIVE BACK

• by tomburns
  • posted Sep 12, 2006
  • 20 Comments

just in time for football season. the back of the tshirt has been overlooked for too long.

Watch this
squeegebeckenheim

haha!

good choice with the turf green color.

ekaj47

go bolts

Verdana

....heh.

Joe Harding

its remind me of Justin's song, Sexy back.

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

whats that sposed ta mean?! >:(

El_Dictador_Cubano

oh my god... I couldn't give this anything but a 5$... if this gets printed i have to get it... no questions asked.

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

lol

5 for the laughs

UniqueMe

clever!! $5

littlestlass

One of the most American designs I've ever seen on this site. Not saying that's a bad thing, but for a British Rugby League fan, it does mean I'd never buy it. I'm sure the American Football fans would love it though....

tomburns

well, its not an american football shirt either, but i guess youd have to know that a defensive back is a position on the team to get the joke. cheers ole chap!

Wreckless Intentions

awesome, but what if it was red or maybe even blue, im sick of seeing all the green on the shirts and everything..

tomburns

that would clearly be impossible. i mean, how would that even work? no, no , lets be reasonable here. maybe pink or yellow, but red or blue? out of the question.

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

funny concept and great execution. You could make a series of these shirts: Offensive back, Nickel back, Tight end, ect.

rangermatt

^
|
"Offensive back"?

newspaperpip

I'm agreeing with littlestlass - I'm from Aus and we just don't say defensive back. LOVE the punny idea and execution and colours, but I wouldn't wear it.

No account?
Join Us