Close
One second...

Earth Beating

its not obvious that its like a heart beat machine lines.. if the title wasn't there

Watch this
Néhérénia
Néhérénia profile pic Alumni

title does not appear in the t-shirt

pepa78

sweeeeet

zephed6980

make the lines more distinctively "heart beat-ish". id buy it anyways though. this is awesome. 5$

AzrimEkim

Make the shirt color more interesting. Maroon maybe.

shk

$5

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Nice Idea! =)

elem39

I like the concept and design but i agree with zephed6980..The heart beat lines should be straighter...

TheTragonDragon

A normal EKG doesn't look like that. If it were a single person's heart pulse it would be quite the arrhythmia. Then again, since its the world's pulse... maybe you want it to be that way... exaggerating this could work too

cheerios91

this beaaaautiful.
The illustration is lovely.

mr.yeti

Here's a normal EKG - I agree it needs some clarification, it looks more like twine than a pulse.

JENAN

i really like it! but yea, i didnt get it at first. and without the title, i wouldn't have gotten it at all. i think you should either:
A) just leave the earth made of scribbles! that would be great on its own. or
B) as they said, make the lines of the earth more vertical and straighter so they are like the heart-beat lines as well.

(:

yeohgh
yeohgh profile pic Alumni

niceeee!

Jena4lopez

I still love your earth, but idk, the other was better I think.

FrozeDream

I really like the design & the concept behind it. I think it'd be cool, & would help clarify, if the title was included in the design. It could be placed on the front or small on the back...

filak
filak profile pic Alumni

Ho ho really nice $5

pyro_man

i wouldnt put a title, id just redraw the lines so theyre more heart monitor like $5 anyways

Milford

Green heart beat lines, and dark blue shirt color, and you've got a winner.

Bri

love it.

No account?