Close
One second...

Jamais Vu

• by m.r.art
  • posted Sep 04, 2006
  • 39 Comments

This is a resubmission of my design for "The Last Kiss" competition. I think it is relevant and should be a part of the running because the design exudes a stage where we are looking for love. The design was made to look as though love is somewhat unattainable at times, which i wanted to create using the girl in the design. But at the heart of it all, the chance is worth taking to meet that someone special.

Watch this
m.r.art

OK,...and now a follow up to the previous comment...So the design is featured on dakota slate, but would look good printed on any of the neutral colors. If black, I would have to go in and change the hair color. Not married to the placement, but that's where I liked it the most. Thank you beforehand for any comments and positive feedback.

bulletsalvador

kind of resembles a shirt that was already printed. dont you think the one that is on a white shirt and is colored black and green....

dhaldy

Best one yet, my friend.

anandadaydream

Oooo I really love this... My only critique is that I feel like there should be more little tendrils, some of the wisps coming out from the main design are too large and too smooth, compared to how fine and scratchy the lines feel in other places. But really stunning image.

m.r.art

Thank you...

Heavy Eyeliner

Oh My Goodness.... I Want This Right Now. $$$$$55555

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

Apothyxis

LOVE IT. i especially like the hair. very creative and crazy. 5

AzrimEkim

The dark grey shirt really makes it. $4.

myraz

i love it! $5

issie

wonderful! i want it jetzt! $5

jenni_sue

this is awesome! $5

ashtray1

cool but i dont like the color of the shirt

BoomerRang

Took me a minure cuz i am stupid.

DGF

Jamais vu.. Only place I've ever heard this phrase outside of potentially any language class.. Is in the book "Choke" by Chuck Pahalnuik.

k.a.v.i.

je l'aime ! mais je ne m'attendrais à rien moins de toi !

winch

Wow.

$5.

platypuszero

This really reminds me of the way Dream is drawn in the Sandman series of comics... Kudos! Like it!

ripzzz

just amazing!
one of the best around here

trillianity

"never seen." like the opposite of deja vu. beautiful design, apart from the shirt color.

Auro

On Burgundy maybe, Illustration is gorgeous.

ApathyDeception

WoWWWWWWW...loVE IT a NMUST FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Renaudesign82

I like the texture those 2 reds make. I'm fond.

Satsu

I need it right now.

svenge

It's cool but I wouldn't want this on a shirt.

DaveWC

//Jamais vu.. Only place I've ever heard this phrase outside of potentially any language class.. Is in the book "Choke" by Chuck Pahalnuik.

it is. it's also heavily mentioned in Catch 22. But my guess is that this shirt takes its title from the dredg song. am I right?

m.r.art

Yes....

elvisthe2nd

ood craftmanship. pretty normal colors.

Brickout

I wolld buy this in a heartbeat!

mufinmon

no way christopherwayne! not seein it

mufinmon

by the way this is the best design ive seen in a while. I really love the art and great quality submissions just like this one

spizzlebop

Beautifu! Reminds me of Sandman by Neil Gaiman. $5

elem39

Absolutely love this..DO NOT change a thing!!!

No account?
Join Us