Close
One second...

Cooling Flame

this is real tight, but i would suggest setting it on a navy shirt that matches the color of the guy. just the white outline of his form ought to get the point across clearly enough and somehow i think that treating him as a more shadowed figure would add to the distance between him and the girl

Watch this
swintpoof

I really like the design, but I'm not sure if I like it either on a shirt, or the placement or colours choices for the shirt.
5 though.

whootie

ditto swintpoof.

Leslee

Great composition, though I agree that it looks a little weird on a shirt. Colours are way dull - I bet a dusty purple on a dark shirt would be awesome.
4 for now.

the czar

Think you accomplished the ying-yang thing. Could use a little more pop, color wise

caanan

Love the style, and the colours (good old split complimentaries) but actually think it would look cool with just the top part with the girl, in a more horizontal oval shape. That would ruin your idea of course (argh!) but might make it better suited for a tshirt design. 4 from me, anyhow.

Onions.Galore

Whoa, I didn't notice the girl at first.

They have no eyes. :[

But I still really like this design; $5

Jemae

Other then green tee, everything NICE! =)

bourner

this is real tight, but i would suggest setting it on a navy shirt that matches the color of the guy. just the white outline of his form ought to get the point across clearly enough and somehow i think that treating him as a more shadowed figure would add to the distance between him and the girl

ripzzz

I really like the shape, it gives me the feeling of wind and coolness. Great illustration, although I feel the colors are not so conected. Anyways, 5$ and congratulations.

Nisori

Cool concept.

DeadlyMuffin

I like them with no eyes. It makes you look elsewhere to get the feeling. I love it.

eloise_debono

Really cool design. I love the jaggedness $5

BoyBlue

really love the look & design

o5hallax2o

im loving it!

organ-donor

nice idea but its such an odd overall shape, it wouldn't look good on a tshirt

AzrimEkin

I happen to be an enormous douche bag

No account?